• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I like projectiles

I have,for real ADD,it affects all aspects of my life,so I am not one to take time to get there. That is the reason I love to shoot. By the time I have my "sight picture" and pull the trigger there is not much time or thought, the more I practice the less time involved in those chores. Simply logical:ROFLMAO:

Roadracing brings a lot of clarity to the ADD mind. It's either concentrate or crash. I raced small displacement 2-strokes because I was already old...

The glory of a win only lasts for thirty days, (and the trophies cost twelve bucks). What I learned on the track did save my life on the freeway.

Guns and motorcycles do share a lot of attraction. I used to run shoots (at the range where I worked) for motorcycle groups. They were always fun. I ended up instructing in both disciplines. Those were the best of times. The classes I took made me a much better shooter.

Cheers,

J~

I've written and stated innumerable times of my fascination with any kind of launcher(s) of any kind of projectile(s). When I lose that fascination... I'll know I'm dead! :oops:

Shoot on, Brother; shoot on!(y)

BTW, that list of motor-scooters you've raced dates you pretty accurately. My first scooter was a Norton 850 Commando; a real torque monster. I compare riding it to jumping on the back of a pissed-off grizzly.