HW/Weihrauch I left the HW30 cocked again🤬

Real problem is a cock ready to shoot gun sitting around VERY dangerous
NEVER MIND DAMAGE TO GUN
Not really. It's only dangerous when it's available to people without proper gun training. Guns are inanimate objects and are only dangerous when handled improperly. There's nobody in this household that doesn't know safe gun handling. The most basic gun safety practices like muzzle control and keeping your fingers outside the trigger guard will prevent any serious accidents.

I'm certainly not advocating to the general public that everyone should have loaded guns available to kids and gun ignorant people. That would be dangerous.

Every one shot is with a gun they though wasn't loaded gun I rest my case
Everyone? Really? Your case is horribly flawed. That's so ridiculously wrong. The only people shot are shot either intentionally or shot accidentally from unsafe gun handling. Whether they thought it was loaded or not is irrelevant. You never point a gun at yourself or another person loaded or not. You never put your finger in the trigger guard until you're on target and ready to fire. Those simple two safety practices and secure storage would prevent 99% of gun accidents. You can't keep stupid people like Alec Baldwin from doing stupid stuff with guns. There's no cure for stupid. Since the only people in my house know basic gun safety there's no chance of accidents. You're barking up the wrong tree here.

Whatever. I applaud safe gun storage and practices when the guns might have any exposure to untrained people. I still stand by all my statements. If you people wish to practice your own safety methods, go ahead. You can't logically refute the logic of mine. If your emotions say otherwise, that's on you.
Be well.

Windmill That was my farther taught me and what I have my kids do also
It is hard to have a shooting accident with bolts remove and guns always unloaded until needed :)
I lost a good friend to a so call safe gun when we were around 13 that is something YOU never forget so learn before it happens to you
Ps how did you loose a friend to a "safe gun" if it wasn't pointed at them and nobody touched the trigger?? Just saying sounds like like poor handling practices to me. I can't help if you have stupid people in your country too.

Reactions: Star7
What are you 13 15 sure sound like a kid that thinks like no one is going to tell you what to do
Well you do what you want I am done with trying to open your eyes
Pssst... he's not the one who's wrong here. Yes when you have kids/others around there are some extra safety things to consider with guns. Read what he has said MULTIPLE times now. Ive slept with the same very loaded 9mm next to my bed for 20yrs now. No holes in me or my walls. The rules of gun safety are very easy to follow and when followed prevent 100% of accidents. The exceptions to that rule are a few recalls and the occasional Bubba thinking hes a gunsmith.

What are you 13 15 sure sound like a kid that thinks like no one is going to tell you what to do
Well you do what you want I am done with trying to open your eyes
I'm 58 years old, I've owned, shot and handled firearms since I was nine years old. At nine I was taught basic gun safety. I've never shot anyone I didn't intend to. People simply don't get shot accidentally until someone mishandles a weapon.

When bad things happen, they happen quickly without warning. If someone kicks in my door they won't make their second step. If a predator shows up to attack my dogs or chickens there's a loaded gun there to instantly deter them. Defensive weapons aren't worth having if they are unloaded and locked away. Just because you don't understand my situation or logic, doesn't give you the right to mock me.

Let's get off of this and move on to BB guns again.
Thank you

Reactions: EMrider