I just wanted to thank you to everyone who reached out...

My Impact took a dump the other day. The valve rod broke off in the hammer seat. Newman at FX told me it was covered under warranty but unfortunately there are no valve rods in stock at FX, maybe soon. Over the weekend I had lots of people call, e-mail, text and PM letting me know that they had spare valve rods they would send me. Unfortunately, most are left over from upgrades to the power plenum and the hammer seat is used in the upgrade. A valve rod is no good without the hammer seat. Not the point, I’ll get it fixed.

The point is, there are so many great people on this site that are willing to reach out and help a guy. I’ve made plenty of friends here in the last few years but many of these people that reached out, I don’t even know. Things are kind of in the crapper right now with Covid-19, fires burning everywhere in California, friends loosing businesses because of closures, others their homes to fires etc... It made me feel really good to have all of you reach out even though many of you don’t know me. Really cool, believe it or not, even though nobody had the hammer seat I needed, it really made my day. Those of you I talked to on the phone, it was my pleasure and nice to chat. 

A lot of great people here! Have a great Sunday!

Stoti

At the time that I had the same problem that you’re having to wait someone reached out to me and said that they had a spare C4 rod but I just can’t remember who the person was? And that’s over a year ago and I’m not very good with the computer, but i would like think that the airgun distributors that install the power plenum would have some on hand because the power plenum has a different type of rod. Hope that helps 

Yeah, I’m sure it will all get sorted out this week. On Mon. I’ll make a few calls, see who has what parts and get it all straightened out. I have other guns but do love this one and it’s been shooting more accurately than ever lately! Newman said this problem is very rare but had heard of it happening a couple times. I’ve shot 14k-16k rounds through this particular Impact in a year without any problems at all. As many rounds as I have put through it, I’m actually surprised this is the first of any problems I’ve had. Maybe it’s a sign to finally put in the Power Plenum and get rid of my external plenum? I’ll get it all sorted out, I’m just hoping sooner than later! 

Have a good one. 

Stoti

I just actually got an e-mail from someone with a hammer seat. So awesome.

As a wise man once said... Be excellent to each other! Party on dudes! Thank you everyone.