I just learned a lesson I felt I should share

I took my Eliminator out to shoot steel reactive targets at 35 yards offhand knowing the Trigger on it (way way different from air gun triggers and more like the M-14 Safety for the 7.62 NATO).

I got this Eliminator in 2000 and kept it although I gave away the .20 Eliminator and sold the .22 Eliminator. 

You may ask the amount of money but I spent on air rifles and not cars in my life!

So I shot my gas ram patented Theoben Eliminator this morning and last night and the night before at 35 yards offhand.

To my surprise it was easier to hit the steel reactive targets than any other springer in my house!

And,

The rifle is over 20 years old with the same Weaver (from Japan) V-16 with minute dot!

I had sighted this rifle in about the time it came from Straight Shooters with the Weaver V16 in the box ready to install into the Dampa Mounts on the Eliminator and did just that.

I like the fine fine dot! I can SEE it and know where IT is the pellet will go (at 35 yards or further with elevation adj for .25 cal FTT from HN going from muzzle 705 fps chronographed by Straight Shooters in St. Cloud).

It has never needed oil or another seal or another gas ram holder or bolt or nut or grease since I got it and it still is doing its thing to my amazement.

But it took THOUSANDS of rounds to get MY .25 Theoben Eliminator to shoot this fine today.

The cocking force is more than most can take after 10 or less cocking strokes and I give up after about 10 myself.

But if I had ONLY 10 rounds to shoot this is the rifle I know I can shoot with all the force a .25 can do in a decent gas ram with consistency and years of time working without failure.

At the time around 2000 this rifle was listed for a grand and some.

Today that amount of money would go a lot farther..........