I just installed the Bullet Central CF barrel tensioner!

Is the rear barrel clamp and and short section of Carbon Fiber tube included in kit? Didn’t look that way from original pics.
The barrel clamp came on my brand new M3 Sniper. The short section of CF you are referring to is the actual barrel tensioner. The shroud then goes over the barrel tensioner.

The barrel clamp came on my brand new M3 sniper. Perhaps it is standard on that model now?
I've seen videos without clamps in the past. I've never seen a video with clamps. Recently, there are more videos and images of wearing bullet central tensioners. I live outside the United States and cannot see the actual product in my hand, so I am very pleased.

Nice video Michael!

As far as the clamps go, depending on which rifle you get from your Fx dealer it may or may not have the clamp. That is why we offer the option to have the Tension kit with and without the clamp. So we can get everyone covered that wants a kit.

All of us here in the shop are happy that everyone is enjoying the units and calling in and letting us know.

That is a good video Michael. I would say that is about how mine was improved.

so i see 2 tension nuts one scews to the other one was sivler then the shroud is gold must srcew together hows the sound to oem
Douger - You are correct. The inside shroud with the silver end is the tensioner. It can be purchased separately. The shroud screw onto it and has the gold end.

I don’t notice much of a difference in sound vs stock. Still loud with no moderator, and with moderator is about the same.

One other benefit of this is that it is slightly longer, so I no longer need the extender to get my 600mm barrel out in front of the TRS rail.

Reactions: douger