• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I just got another webley and scott nemesis in today

Only 3 methods of puncturing the co2 that I know of. Some (NOT YOURS) have a lever that applies the last bit of pressure/tension from the handle, after tightened correctly. Some you screw the cap on but don't puncture the bulb and the first 'shot' finishes that Last bit (the 2240 family). The rest you screw in until you pierce the bulb (most are in the handle, not yours), but common in co2 pistols, although methods differ . I'm not sure (of the last 2) how yours is supposed to work but if the bulb isn't piercing, you prob need to tighten it more. You are putting the skinny end of the bulb in first I hope. Don't break it trying. Is the users manual available? Have you called the retailer for help?

I found out what was wrong . The stupid crosman CO2 cartridges I was using aren't long enough to get pierced. Tech support told me that. crosman has been having problems making CO2 cartridges that are the right size everytime. Tech support said umarex or other brands should work in my air gun. So now when I get paid again I'm going to order some umarex CO2 cartridges and see if that will cure the problem. If not then the tech said I I need to find the right CO2 cartridges that will fit in my air gun. 

just shim the cap, the pistol will not know the difference, you need what 2-3mm at best, a 1/16 piece of aluminum or and washer that you bell out in shape

i'll have to measure some Crosman carts I have

well the Crosman co2 carts are sure not all the same, I measured 20 and they were between 82.05mm to 83.13mm

so I'm still in the mind to make a shim

the chances that Crosmans make these carts is slim, why would they and if they do, I'm wrong but will the other brands be any better, time will tell

I bought a boat load from the seller that use to post these for sale on the old yellow. The handful I picked up from the bin are all unbranded and between 82.35 and 82.9 MM. So, pretty close. I haven't bought actual crosman branded carts in 12+years I still have maybe 300 left from my last bulk purchase. I don't shoot co2 anywhere near as much I used to.

I don't know where Crosman gets there carts from but I kinda doubt they make them in house,

what stuff???? if the cartridge is to short put something in behind it before installing the cap, it is just a small space you need to fill

if the cap is concave for the cartridge, cut some circles out a flat plastic water bottom 6-8 pieces add them and screw it together

the cartridge is sealed at the tip and it should be fine

ok if I can find something to put in it.

well I'm sitting here look for answers and went to PA's reviews and one guy said the little allen knob was useless and a allen wrench was needed to pierce the cartridge

and I think that is were you are at, you need more leverage it will be metric in size but that what need but don't King Kong it just pierce the cart

is a nice idea that does not work for everyone, go find one in your tools or go to the hardware store auto parts store but get going I'm waiting for your review

so try this take the cart out and screw in the cap and remember where it sits

now put in a cartridge and finger tighten the cap and judge how the cap sits

now if that cap is 2-3mm out farther then when that cap is screw down with no co2 cartridge you have plenty of cap pressure to puncture the co2 cartridge so screw it down

a cartridge is puncture or it isn't, once the co2 cartridge is puncture the cap will not unscrew at all or easily

do you own any other co2 guns

I just got off a live chat with Pyramyd Air there nothing about this pistol that is odd and co2 cartridges are all brands within manufacturing spec

this pistol is a straight forward when it comes to installing a co2 cartridge like just about all co2 pistol

take out the shims put on the cap and screw it down and pierce the cartridge that's all I can do for you short of come to your house and that is not happening

get it done or send it back