I just found CATTLEMAN GUNS

From my understanding that company failed miserably and angered a lot of buyers.

They didn’t do their self any favor having that guy supposedly shooting those real tight groups at 100 yards in the prone Position and then bragging on the gun.Like who was really going to believe that video?

Was he shooting at targets, or a mud bank?

and here I was thinking that the cattleman was THE most accurate pellet gun at 1000 yds

I hope that was a joke. 

I don't think it's an airgun and does not fit the criteria of this format

You have to scroll down past the diet ads and shotguns...here is what they will offer next (I guess). 

cattleman.1641334296.JPG

cattleman1.1641334318.JPG

cat2.1641334331.JPG

I believe anything you do with cattleman will harm your business. There are only negatives attached to the name. Be smart.

Don't worry guys. I posted this because I know alot of people got screwed by those guys and I don't want them to get away with it again. I was hoping people would expose them in this thread and it worked like a charm. Thank you! -Nate

I believe anything you do with cattleman will harm your business. There are only negatives attached to the name. Be smart.

Don't worry guys. I posted this because I know alot of people got screwed by those guys and I don't want them to get away with it again. I was hoping people would expose them in this thread and it worked like a charm. Thank you! -Nate

That was my first impression. However, by not stating it up front, and then following with the "current offerings", this post leaves one with a nebulous understanding of intent.

One thing about those cattlemen guns is they sure do have a nice stock with decent wood. They’d do a hell of a lot better selling custom stocks than selling subpar Airguns.

...yes...it would be tempting to test one out on my channel, especialy if they are regulated. ...but I would have to dig deeper into the "scandal" and see how bad the company is. Maybe I could test a gun but also touch on thier dissapearing act in the video...we'll see if the guns even make it to market.

I guess since we are already talking about it, I have a few questions:

Did they basicly have some guns that broke and then they would not repair them?

Or were people just sore about the accuracy? (and the fake review)

If guns did break...was it just a few, or a ton of them? 

....Dissolving your websight after you sold all your airgun stock is not actually shady behavior. ..and if only a handful of guys compalined about the guns, that's not a big deal either. 

so what actually happened? 

OK. Who needed service? Half thier customers? or a normal amount per 1000 units sold?

..so Cattleman Guns screwed people over...but no one has an actual case where THEY got screwed over.

Were are the horror stories? Where are the victims? 

Any first or even second hand accounts of guns not working etc? 

Did these Cattlman Guns people ghost customer when they were still in business?