• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch I have to be reminded how accurate and consistent springers can be…

My springers get neglected during the nice outside weather conditions and get worked pretty heavy on the inside range in the winter, choosing to focus on longer range shooting with the pcps in nice weather.

Finishing up dope chart work on all of my airguns today, I shot this 10 shot group at 61.4 yards shooting my HW77 Vortek tuned .22 utilizing the JSB Hades 15.89 Gr pellet. 6 out of 10 found themselves within 3/4”. Even more impressive, once I had the yardage calculations complete, I never missed a spinner from 55 yards on in at 5 yard intervals, including the 15mm spinner at 35 yards.

They are indeed fun to shoot and require no stopping to fill!
8BBC3E75-BEA3-4F59-ADAF-1919AED47CD3.jpeg

My springers get neglected during the nice outside weather conditions and get worked pretty heavy on the inside range in the winter, choosing to focus on longer range shooting with the pcps in nice weather.

Finishing up dope chart work on all of my airguns today, I shot this 10 shot group at 61.4 yards shooting my HW77 Vortek tuned .22 utilizing the JSB Hades 15.89 Gr pellet. 6 out of 10 found themselves within 3/4”. Even more impressive, once I had the yardage calculations complete, I never missed a spinner from 55 yards on in at 5 yard intervals, including the 15mm spinner at 35 yards.

They are indeed fun to shoot and require no stopping to
That’s some awesome shooting. I’m new to accurate springers, and I’m so glad I decided to give the Hw stuff a chance. It’s a refreshing and satisfying break from pcp guns

That’s some awesome shooting. I’m new to accurate springers, and I’m so glad I decided to give the Hw stuff a chance. It’s a refreshing and satisfying break from pcp guns
I lost my Beeman branded HW"s in house burglary in 95, so its been a while for me.
I just bought my first spring powered rifle in as many years, an HW30 in .20, and I have a 97K, on order, and I agree, its a refreshing change.