I have to apologize...

Hey guys. Nate here from Airgun Channel. I need to apologize. Not to save face, but because I actually feel like a real jerk about the way I conducted myself last week on this section of the Forum. Without getting into when, where, and who: I basicly came on here and talked smack about a long time, trusted, valued, and essential member of the airgun community...and it was all because he didn't respond to my emails. Emails about trying to get stuff for free.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why I would do that...truth is I don't have an excuse. All I know is I took a step back a realized what a giant A-hole I must look like to everyone...and also what a giant A-hole I actually am for doing, saying, and thinking that crap.

Sorry about that. Like I said, I don't have any excuse. I am very sorry I acted that way though. I don't feel that way about that situation anymore either. 

...OK ...Happy shooting -Nate

Reactions: JimNM
OK Nate ya "maned up" stop crying in your beer" now go out and put a few rounds in Buga Boo"
beaver.1631667228.jpg

I understand that you misspoke and that you were frustrated with getting no response from the emails and probably didn't word things in a great way but I think a bunch of people owe you an apology as well. I refuse to name names or get into internet drama but I know for a fact that you don't do some of the things you were accused of. I know you don't like pointing out all the flaws in every airgun. Your channel is more about getting out and having fun with airguns. If I want to know every flaw in an airgun there are plenty of channels I can watch. I just like seeing you go out and kill some thrift store toys or lollypops. I know you don't get sponsored to give positive reviews and rarely get sponsored at all. If you got a good deal on an airgun and later sold it for full market value good on you. In fact that's what keeps you able to do more videos. It's not like you ripped anyone off. I think there's a lot of people on here that think they have the right to tear anyone down that they don't like. They just can't wait to catch you slipping. I love your channel and will continue to watch. I don't think you were at your best with that post but like blood in the water the sharks came out. They took a momentary lack of reason and turned it into a chance to tear you down. I respect how you handled it. Admitting that you were wrong was the right thing to do. Most of us have had moments where we post things in the without thinking it through all the way. It shows courage to admit that. What some of those people said about you was thier moment they had a lapse or reason but you won't get an apology because those guys follow your work and can't wait until they catch you slipping. That's the reality of the internet. Anyway keep on trucking dude your videos have made my little girl excited about shooting airguns so I will remain a loyal viewer.