• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

I have been busy, so the groundhogs got comfortable. Now they're really comfortable in groundhog heaven!

I have not had the opportunity to deal with these pest at the rental property, as I have been enjoying the great outdoors on public lands trying to get me some squirrels for the pot. I was able to make my presence known and felt the last few days, and ended up bad for the marmot community!

This video was my longest confirmed kill, at 92 yards. It was particularly rewarding, as this guy was trespassing on my brother's lot, so he got the sniper treatment and more proof the ATN Ballistic Calculator System is putting in good work! #32 for 2022.

The next day, this guy was wandering around without his body armour on, so I sliced both lungs and his heart open with a one and done bodyshot. Just listen to that pop when you watch the real-time portion of the video; he got a really good smacking. He was so pleased with my performance, he decided to do a little dance for me as he drifted off into oblivion!