• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback I Have a Dilemma!!!

blando

Sep 9, 2015
MN, United States
Here is what happened to me so please be careful who your buying from. Folks that advertise NEW GUN had better be careful about past posts as they can tell on you!! And anyone knows you don't ship pcp's with air in the cylinder as the pressure changes can break seals.

Just bought what was suppose to be a NEW FX .25 Bobcat that was advertised as New with 150 pellets shot through it.
FACT: Advertised as NEW by Antj.
FACTt: Found past posts and Antj traded for the .25 Bobcat with another reader! So, it wasn’t NEW!! FALSE ADVERTISING!!
FACT: Antj mailed gun to me priority mail with 180 bar of air in tank. Priority mail is air mail and I can only assume the pressure change at altitude caused the seal or seals to blow….. I spoke to AOA and they said you should never ship guns with air in tank for this very reason. So, shouldn’t Antj be willing to refund my money or at least take my offer of half of postage and repair bill from AOA???? He says “its on your dime sir”.
FACT: I asked Antj for postage information and amount of insurance he bought in case he could help me with a post office claim, and I got nothing, no response at all!
Fact: I asked Antj for the name of the person he got the gun from, wanting to know when this person bought the gun and if he might at least be able to help me with a warranty issue…. NO RESPONSE!!!!!!
I believe that people that falsely advertise New GUN knowing it isn’t a new gun should be banned from selling on this sight!!You got me Antj!! Hope you sleep well at night!! Karma is a bitch!!

Just a heads up leaving air in the gun will not blow seals, if it arrived with 180bar, you didn't blow any seals. Is the gun broken? Is it in poor condition? One of the reasons why I don't like to sell anything over the Internet is people have very different ideas of condition looks etc. Did you get a good deal on the price? I like buying used rifles especially when they have issues with them and the seller just wants it gone.....those are the best deals. 
I had a guy bad mouth me once on a competition shooting forum when he received a pistol I sold him, I had sent the pistol to a gun shop he was picking it up from, I sent the mags in a separate box to his home address because when I was packing it up I had found a extra comp holster belt and mag pouches, couple hundred dollars worth of stuff that I had no use for. He went to the gun store and picked up pistol and found no mags, he immediately tried calling me but I was on a 5day vacation, so he went on the forum saying what a piece of crappy I was, the next day the second box arrived at his house. When I got home I called him right away and he didn't answer, went on forum and found the slandering I had received. I sent pictures of the shipping receipts showing I had sent both on same day, and a picture of everything I sent in the box. He had stated before I got back that I was trying to make up for trying to screw him over by sending the stuff to him.....He never apologized for his error and never commented on the forum again.
Buyer and seller beware......

Sorry you had a problem, really. 
I don't (think ) I know you or the seller. I have bought & sold some airguns tho. I did see the ad you seem toi have purchased.

"New" okay that means NEW, NEVER fired, hopefully not touched by hand.

I sold a few Co2 pistols a whuile back all NIB, I m,ean had NEVER be touched, all tags,..... .

IF it was fired 150 times....................... it is USED.
MAYBE that's a red flag, maybe just poor wording but any as that say the iten is both "new" and "used" "I" stay away from.

"AFTER the fact" seems like when you did your researce, NOT the best time to search for information on a seller or airgun, BEFORE saying I';ll take it is the time to search for information.

You cant not legally mail Mail a charged pressure vessel , ground freight only on those - but it has been done- and just like every piece of equipement on any airplane ever that holds HPA, the seals don't blow due to altitude.

What/which seal is broken on yours?

NO chance of any USPS claim UNLESS the cylinder was CRUSHED, so.

Naturally you spoke on the phone and you talked about ALL the other airgunners you both know, right? Where did you buy the rifle? VERY common question! How long have you had it? Reason for selling? You say new and fired 150 times, what do you mean? Would you give me a three day inspection period? ...? ...? 

Sorry you got a lemon but you will need to just fix it or honestly ( hopefully) sell it off to someone who can. 

Try to stay positive and someone might just offer to help you out.

John

Reactions: NMshooter