Benjamin I have a Benjamin Kratos .25 cal block....

hello everyone! so if I were to come in possession of a 25 cal kratos block, what should I do with it? its just the block, no air tube, barrel, nothing, just the block and internals. I wouldn't want to try to order every part needed to build a gun from Benjamin, so does anyone have a parts gun that they would sell for a reasonable amount? or does anyone want to buy the block for their project? im open to anything really its just collecting dust on my shelf currently. I would be open to a full custom build but im figuring parts would be tough to come by for these guns. what you guys think?

Tagging in. Hope it’s not out of line to OP, but I’d like a source for a new bbl for my kratos. Prefer a .22cal (it’s currently wearing a .177 cal that was swapped with another Benjamin) also, does anyone make a regulator ?
I believe airgun revisions sells a Lothar Walter that will fit the kratos, if im correct it's about $260ish. for regs Humu advertises one that will work but I don't believe I have seen videos on them at all. there's a YouTube video out there, a guy completely disassembles a Benjamin akela and installs a reg, but idk which one he went with.

I had tried getting ahold of a few folks about a year and a half ago regarding the bbl swap, then traded the optic I had on the airgun and kinda dropped the ball on the whole deal. Appreciate the info guys!
Crosman should have the barrels in stock by now. I think I sold that 177 Kratos to you last year. I used the 25 cal parts on my old akela. Couldn't get that rig to push over 45 fpe no matter what I tried.