I have 2.5 cans of 25 cal pellets.

Would it be justifable to just buy another airgun to shoot them up?i have no other 25. I returned the 25 and had the pellets left over,im at a point where i caint seem to help myself?? i would be to embarrassed to go to a therapist to try to explain this?I thought some one on here might have had a similar situation?

Would it be justifable to just buy another airgun to shoot them up?i have no other 25. I returned the 25 and had the pellets left over,im at a point where i caint seem to help myself?? i would be to embarrassed to go to a therapist to try to explain this?I thought some one on here might have had a similar situation?
This is why I have stuck to .177 and .22 .....so far😅
I just can't justify myself going up a caliber yet.
I would gift them away.
Maybe someone would pay shipping for them?🤷‍♂️
A little good karma is always nice🤙

I sold my 25 wildcat a few years back that loved king heavies. I bought so many tins to make sure I didn’t run out (this was during the shortage, so pellet hogging was the norm). Needless to say, I still have the pellets. It’s my favorite airgun pellet to date, so I bought another gun in 25 to shoot them. Given if I only had a couple tins, I wouldn’t have done it, but a couple hundred is a different story. Lol

Reactions: 450BM
Doing the math, if you can justify spending $500+ to burn up $40 worth of lead go for it. Then you will need to buy more pellets for your new gun. Tin and a half is not going to last very long at all.
If you are just looking for an excuse to buy another gun? Just buy one and skip the justification process. There is nothing wrong with buying what you can afford.
Doubt you will find a qualified therapist here but there is no shortage of enablers and sympathizers.

I ordered .22 H&N FTT pellets from MidwayUSA (NOT recommended) and received a tin of .20 H&N FTT pellets. I now own a very accurate .20 caliber HW95.

For your .25 caliber dilemma, I suggest a Taipan Veteran. Very accurate, very well built and will eat pellets and slugs. Cannot take it with you!

Any excuse to buy another rifle.. I would buy another 25 if I found just one 25cal pellet that's been rolling around in the floorboard of my truck with a dented shirt.. let alone having 2 1/2 tins left over... Now that you have confirmation that your perfectly normal
(Or just as nuts as the rest of us) buy a 25!

This is why I like the barrel swap system on my rifles... Today it's a 177 and in a few minutes it's a 25 or 22..

I sold my 25 wildcat a few years back that loved king heavies. I bought so many tins to make sure I didn’t run out (this was during the shortage, so pellet hogging was the norm). Needless to say, I still have the pellets. It’s my favorite airgun pellet to date, so I bought another gun in 25 to shoot them. Given if I only had a couple tins, I wouldn’t have done it, but a couple hundred is a different story. Lol

A couple hundred tins? 😂 Jesus man!

Reactions: bearair
I’ll trade you a new 22 caliber Marauder magazine for them. Maybe you don’t have a 22 cal Marauder…. but you don’t have a 25 cal airgun either…. :)

Get yourself a TalonP. It's single shot, so 2 1/2 tins will last a little longer and by the time you are done with them, you'll be hooked on the power and accuracy and buying more .25 lead.

.25 is almost the perfect airgun caliber, but that's just my opinion, and to me, that's the only opinion that matters. ;)

its like having too much dog food , go get another dog and that fixes that !

you just need another 25 cal. dispenser !

You do not buy a car just because you have a 5 gal bottle full of gasoline.

You buy a car because you think you need it and because you can.

Every time I buy a car or an air rifle I try to make a really good analysis of which one I should buy and why. That analysis do not mean that I would not make a mistake, but give fundamentals to have more peace about my on time proven mistakes.

Yep been in the exact same situation and I bought another gun! :ROFLMAO:

Don't go asking us for help outta the rabbit hole, we're 100% enablers here!!!

Did the same thing when Zan's Projectiles "broke" the pellet shortage by offering JSBs in November 2021. Bought lots of .30 (44.75), .25 (33.95) and .25 (25.39). Still looking good with everything but the 25.39, none of my .25s like them, even my recent Airacuda Max won't shoot them well. Even so, five .25s is enough, can't justify another. WM

Every time I buy a car or an air rifle I try to make a really good analysis of which one I should buy and why. That analysis do not mean that I would not make a mistake, but give fundamentals to have more peace about my on time proven mistakes.
Whoa, whoa, whoa there, Emu! It sounds like you’ve advocating for sound, reasonable thought, logic, and common sense to prevail whilst contemplating the purchase of another air gun!

Nonsense, I say! It would be the height of irresponsibility as an air gunner to have two and a half tins of perfectly good 25 caliber pellets and no 25 caliber rifle to shoot them out of!

How would you like to be a pellet stuck in a tin can, surrounded for eternity by bits of lead, your life slowly ebbing away?

Set them free!

Justin

Last edited:

so what does he do with those pellets ? they wont shoot them selves !!!

Reactions: maxtrouble and Emu
Doing the math, if you can justify spending $500+ to burn up $40 worth of lead go for it. Then you will need to buy more pellets for your new gun. Tin and a half is not going to last very long at all.
If you are just looking for an excuse to buy another gun? Just buy one and skip the justification process. There is nothing wrong with buying what you can afford.
Doubt you will find a qualified therapist here but there is no shortage of enablers and sympathizers.
2 & half tins,thats a good reason to by a umarex origin .25,lol