• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I hate DonnyFL!

I ordered a Sumo from Donny at 7pm on Thursday and it was delivered today just two days later. Now I'm going to have to order more of his little jewels because they work so darn well. What kind of sorcery are you pulling there Donny? Just having a laugh. If anyone out there is on the fence about his products, jump off and order already. You will not regret it.

Keith. :)

Reactions: CampFussell
Sumo in .25 on my .22 Wikdcat is amazing...the .30 Shogun on my .25 Hatsan is just as astounding. I read that UNI green density foam enhances their capability over the felt. Got a sheet but still haven't had a chance yet to try out the idea.

1555804309_10032538675cbbb0953db323.10647725_Screenshot_20190420-195020_Chrome.jpg

I have the Donnie Shogun. Awesome. I did notice it changed my POA/POI and needed to re-zero. 

Did that happen to you as well?

I've used the Sumo on three of my rifles; two Daystates and one FX. On the Daystates the POI did not change and at the shorter distances (30-50 yards) the groups tightened up a bit. I haven't tried them out to 75 or 100 yards yet. As far as the FX is concerned, I was changing pellets anyway so I just re-zeroed the rifle and wasn't concerned if there was a POI shift or not.

Keith.