• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I Had To Make a New Target Holder (Pellet Trap)

The other one was filled up and the pellets were bouncing off.

I made the new one with a trough so that the pellets that don’t go into the duct seal and fall out,

will not fall on the ground.

BTW...In case you shooters use duct seal for you pellet traps, Home Depot has them in five pound increments along with the one pounders.

0F6A8AAB-DB7E-443D-8EED-14C55346B31C.1612889907.jpeg
F19FB6B6-BD91-40CB-AA3C-FDC91787BC1C.1612889926.jpeg
19E765F9-B580-4D0B-9058-AB28669E983E.1612889942.jpeg

Original! I also really like designing and manufacturing. However, in my country, a small company located right next to my house produces very good universal (suitable for 4.5 and airsoft BB, lead pellets) traps. Sure, I bought one of them and I’m glad. True, it is not designed for outdoor conditions. I love my purchase so much that I want to support the manufacturer by sharing their website link: www.bbpellettrap.com

“Picking” pellets out of duct seal is something I would wish on anyone.

When I used rubber mulch in a cardboard box, I did what you suggest.

I dumped the mulch and pellets into my 50 gallon shop-vac and filled it with water.

The rubber floated to the top and the lead didn’t..

Weird, my mulch does not float.

Never have seen a tire floating but have seen a good number of them at sitting on the lake bottom when I go diving.