• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I guess I have a restoration project

Girlfriend's mom found these in the trash in a house she was cleaning and asked me if I am interested in them. Hell yeah! I have no clue what I am getting myself into or where to post for advice but guess this is a good starting point. Still haven't had them in my hands, she just sent me some pics

Screenshot_20230509_094738_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230509_094727_Photos.jpg

I had a lot of fun as a kid with my Red Rider ,not very accurate but fun anyway , accuracy is one soup can @ 30 feet
Now the 1377 can be a fairly accurate gun , 3 or 4 pumps and fun targets @ 10 /15 yards and you can push it farther with 10 pumps
We were doing shotgun hulls at 45ft(15 yards for NRA BB gun "standards")
I've not had the .177 but I've had the .22 multipump (2289 drifter: steel breech, extended bolt probe, Buck-Rail adapter and tapered can installed 😀
THAT thing is a blast!!🤪🤙
*I wanna to the flat top piston upgrade sometime😅

We were doing shotgun hulls at 45ft(15 yards for NRA BB gun "standards")
I've not had the .177 but I've had the .22 multipump (2289 drifter: steel breech, extended bolt probe, Buck-Rail adapter and tapered can installed 😀
THAT thing is a blast!!🤪🤙
*I wanna to the flat top piston upgrade sometime😅
I like the fact of so many upgrades that are available @ reasonable $$

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1