• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Western Airguns I got problems

I can't help myself when I see something I want like these 3. Started with a good deal on an lcs sk-19 .25 then another good deal on a huben k1 .22 and finally the western rattler .357 :)

20230927_180243.jpg

I can't help myself when I see something I want like these 3. Started with a good deal on an lcs sk-19 .25 then another good deal on a huben k1 .22 and finally the western rattler .357 :)

View attachment 392367
You are done !!!!

I think the Rattler .357 and JSB Hades is the best combination for deer if hunting with air rifle.

Reactions: MichaelHunt
Thay say that trouble comes in threes. In your case I would say three cheers for three nice deals!
Three deals if you can do your own repairs. Information is somewhat limited on these guns but I'm super mechanical. Have worked as a mechanic from boats and auto industry to printing presses and big machinery. Need 2 fine adjustment screws and springs (coming today:))to finish Huben and then a slow leak on the lcs will make them like new again.