• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

I got lucky! Shout out to Palm Beach Airguns!

Just wanted to give a shout out to PBA for my recent purchase with them. 

so, I own a FX maverick and the dream light tac compact. The maverick was my first but not my first choice. I had my sights set on the MK3 from the beginning but it was out of stock everywhere probably ever since it’s release.

so I’m sitting here in my garage and I get a hair up my butt and say, “you know what I wanna buy that impact now”. Oh so initially I had a little trouble even finding the Maverick I wanted in stock until I typed something very simple into Google. I search “fx maverick in stock”. So I did the same for the impact And BAM One of the first websites to come up with PBA. I went to the website, selected the specifications and Wala. There in those beautiful green letters I read “In Stock”.

So Palm Beach is not very far from Jacksonville Florida where I live but I kid you not I ordered that impact at 10-11 o’clock at night on the 19th and it was on my doorstep on the 21st by 3pm. Those dudes over there made that happen real quick.

I just wanted to recognize this transaction for what it was and hopefully inform more people about the type of experience they may receive dealing with these guys. Not trying to make it sound dramatic or anything but when you’re floating more than $2000 over to a company online that can be a little bit of an uneasy feeling so it does set the mind at ease seeing a tracking email sent so quickly followed up by the delivery.

I almost felt a little guilty having that happen so easily as I know many many people I’ve been waiting for a while on their pre-orders. Almost*