• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I Got kicked off an Airgun Forum

Shinnis reminds me of the "Soup Nazi" on Seinfeld ! LOL

9c85a7cfe7c833dc21f9119b95abe223.jpg

Yeah the thing to me that always was so out there was if I made a part for an out of production gun .And decided to see if a couple other guys wanted one too and posted that ??!!!
Oh NOOOOOO you are trying to profit and not a paid sponsor . I've seen that several times. Before AGN got going I found a fellow in Europe that had some spare FWB parts ( I mean a LOT of the hard to find stuff) so I posted I was getting some and inquired if any of the guys needed some of what he had .....NOPE thread deleted almost instantly . 
But its a hoot to see something casually mention FX or AoA and wait to see how quickly it dissapears.
I'm not stupid , If you own a forum you should protect your paying sponsors from just a mudslinging member. But all the unwritten rules there take all the fun from it . 

Hard to beleive you got booted for that vid?

Got to agree on the power going to ones head being a moderater or forum owner.

I've had my taste of power working. Not all it's cracked up to. I never miss used it. But my job was not one that people like you anyway. Welding inspection and wearing the hat of QC and Safety you do not make friends.

I run my forum with no problems. Mainly with great people you have no issues.

I'll bet Joe gets some emails over all this from the owner of XYZ Forum. ROTFL 💀

FANG
JUNKYARD AIRGUN'S 

Loved the video Joe- as a guy who has been radically rebuilt a few times myself, I feel a bit of a kinship anyway, but being banned for not having a filter when confronted by stupidity cements the deal- we have to be related. I have relatives in Texarkana for sure... :)
I tend to be too outspoken sometimes- it's a Texas thing, I reckon- and occasionally I do cross the line. I haven't been here long, but I already managed to do that here, once, in the heat of the moment. The moderator modified my post, left a note to that effect, and life carried on. Pretty classy way to do things, in my opinion. Everyone has hot buttons or bad days and will sometimes go too far, we're human.
But then there are the forums where the moderators seem to be frustrated failed police officers...you can also find them working at the mall, in the security office...

Cheers! Keep it up, brother!

Joe I watched your video (I'm subscribed),and you could pull out the "Disabled card" for discrimination if you played at their level.
I say could,but you have a pair and are probably getting lots more laughs and mileage from it.
There was a video posted by another Utuber about what a know nothing dumbass you are. Did I miss your response,or don't you kick "Puppies" when they are down?
BTW, I'm guessing most of us appreciate your new closing segments and not "schilling out" with your reviews.
Lots of good helpful & respectful folks here. Cheers and hoist a Lonestar on me.

I got kicked from a forum also, Joe. Not the one that kicked you because I never even joined that one. I've read posts there now and then. I got kicked from a different forum when some members of the ruling clique started whining to a moderator because I was "doing it again". They didn't have the personal courage to simply IM me, they had to whine to a moderator. The mod deleted a post and locked a thread and then I made the mistake of asking what the mod meant by "doing it again". Then I lost it... LOL... I don't deal with arrogance well. I told him if he couldn't handle his job I'd be happy to do it. His boss stepped in ... hee hee. That went sideways pretty quickly. I guess he thought that access to the forum he inherited was something I couldn't live without. WRONG. ;) Welp, one thing led to another and I got kicked ... meh. It bothered me for about ten minutes. I just never have been able to muster respect for people simply because they demand it.

Aw, well, that forum will end up going away as will the one that gave you grief. This forum will be here twenty years from today, still running strong, if Michael is still in charge then.