• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

I got banned on facebook!

I was on the AEAC Facebook page and asked a question about the fx crown and called it a gun (instead of airgun ) and they banned me for 24 hrs.😡

Maybe someone here can answer my question. Is the difference between the last version of the crown and the newest version of the crown a big enough deal to warrant trading up for the newer model?

What's Facebook? 

The only difference is you get a picitiny rail and the super light barrel. I switched to the new Continuum because I wanted the 700 & 380 barrels. the new super light barrel is very accurate, but so was my old Crown. If you want the 700mm barrel and the extra velocity is gives you, then switch. Also you can swap barrels now without having to remove your scope because the screws are now on the side. I do notice with the longer 700mm barrel, I am always banging it on something cause the thing is so long 😁 I just put the 380mm barrel on to go shoot the NRL match, but that was just cancelled. 😂

I put this photo on facebook (new barrel band and daytime laser) with no mention of a gun. Although I did say "22 cal" their algorithms flagged it immediately. I guess they dont want anything firearm related? But it was in an airgun group? Other firearm groups, museums, and craftsmen seem to be unaffected and still sharing photos.

1585700192_18954535525e83dd60f2ab97.69573198.jpg