I got banned on facebook!

I own a special interest page with 75,000 followers that makes me some extra $, yet have zero friends on my personal profile. Not my family, not my friends, not even my best friend of 28 years. The personal profile side of Facebook is a cesspool. If you have actual friends, they will call you. It's all about how you use it. 

I see that your post is from a few years ago, and I understand your frustration about getting temporarily banned on Facebook. Sometimes, these things happen due to the platform's guidelines.
@Gaulithan Why dig up this old thread to state what’s in the above quoted post? This is a meaningless post. You seem very suspicious. I suggest that the AGN community keep an eye on @Gaulithan. His other current content is also questionable but he’s had a membership since 2021.
IMG_3850.jpeg

IMG_3851.jpeg

Hopefully I’m wrong, but be on the lookout for this individual in the classifieds or in PMs in response to WTB ads.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jasonmc
I was on the AEAC Facebook page and asked a question about the fx crown and called it a gun (instead of airgun ) and they banned me for 24 hrs.😡

Maybe someone here can answer my question. Is the difference between the last version of the crown and the newest version of the crown a big enough deal to warrant trading up for the newer model?
I would be PROUD to be banned from FB

That’s just do to the retarded mods that over see Facebook. Is what it is. They will let you back on without question. I don’t use Facebook anymore but I have a friend that gets 24 hr vacations a lot for inappropriate memes. The funny thing is he can post something completely horrible and vulgar and it will fly under the radar. He posts something just a little bad and bam he’s kicked off for 24 hrs. He has fun with it.

Its amusing how easy it is to get 30, 60,90+ day bans etc on fb. Heck you get into trouble for sharing things that were already on fb but the wrong cry babies saw it. I also dislike how they demand you release your actual name there. Its a dangerous thing at times. I certainly guard what info is out there for all to see.

I only use it to coordinate kayaking, gaming and airgunning. Everything else is a waste of time and energy. If friends need to know whats going on in my life, they are usually there experiencing it with me.

Reactions: Matt247365