I give up on 177 slugs!!!!!!!!

I really do feel bad for all those who have had struggles with slugs. My experience has been exactly the opposite and I'm happy to have the option to use them. I also have a massive stash of pellets and happily shoot thousands of them every year too.
Ditto here. My Revere loves the .177slugs...some brands better than others but All-in-All the slug works wonderfully. If slug doesn`t work at all and still wants some ooomph down range the EunJin 16, 17 and 19grain pellet might be a good alternativ in a 30+ ft/ibs .177

I've tried slugs in 4 of my 5 PCPs and only found one that shoots decently in my P35-25. I tried 10 grain knockouts in my P35-177 and they shoot amazingly badly. I can't hit a piece of paper at more than 10 yards. The only difference between a P35 and a Stoeger bullshark that seems possibly significant is the bullshark barrel is 40 mm longer. Ed and I both measured our twist rate and got 1 in 21. Seems slow for slugs but I'm glad others have better experiences.

When I retuned my P35-25 to shoot heavier pellets I tried some Nielsen 26.8 grain slugs I had on hand from testing my Avenger (that hated them) and my P35 at lower power. The groups are bigger than I get with 33.95 grain JSB pellets but they are under an inch at 30 yards so I could use them if I had to. But pellets give me half inch groups at the same distance.

I admit I did not test nearly every size and weight of slugs in any of my guns. But for what I do I don't see a real need for slugs and I find it much easier to find a pellet my guns like.