Other I get it now

Pale_Rider

Feb 16, 2019
US
After about 30-40 shots with my springer pistols I get this feeling that it’s almost time to refill the air..then I remember there is NO air tube! Been shooting pcp guns so long my brain has grown accustomed to this routine of shoot and fill. This is not to say I dislike my pcp guns now but I do appreciate the freedom of not having to refill the air reservoir. Having to cock the barrel and load the pellet kinda reminds me of shooting my recurve bow so no issue there. These 2 springer pistols get just as much shooting time as my pcp pistols.

On a side note: it’s crazy how the tempest is almost as powerful as the Diana at half the size.

IMG_0111.jpeg

a Diana model 6 and a Tempest, 2 pistol on the opposite end of the felt recoil spectrum
and yes the Indian or Diana B9N or B9S has bad sights and the trigger is so-so at best and the loading is a pain and it is too bad it is a very nice pistol
i have tried to figure out how to replace the rear sight for years, i even bought an SeeAll sight to mount on the barrel but that did not work out or i gave up
that Diana or see it a Beeman 6GS is a bit of a rare pistol if it so marked

Reactions: Bandito
a Diana model 6 and a Tempest, 2 pistol on the opposite end of the felt recoil spectrum
and yes the Indian or Diana B9N or B9S has bad sights and the trigger is so-so at best and the loading is a pain and it is too bad it is a very nice pistol
i have tried to figure out how to replace the rear sight for years, i even bought an SeeAll sight to mount on the barrel but that did not work out or i gave up
that Diana or see it a Beeman 6GS is a bit of a rare pistol if it so marked
Yes sir they are complete opposite. I find the tempest more enjoyable to shoot than an HW45 though. Then again this tempest had 50 years to break in where as the hw45 I shot was fairly new and not tuned.
I didn’t find the Indian hard to load. The cocking is ridiculously easy for the power it puts out.
What do you mean by “if it is so marked”? Is there some special markings to look for?

Reactions: Bandito