I finally have some .25 caliber, FX slug liner and slug test results. However...

Hello everyone. 

So I'm finally starting to make progress with my slug testing with the FX, .25 caliber, 600mm Slug liner.

Here's my problem though... I had almost 30 slugs to test and have a bunch of notes (21 pages) and also a plethora of target photographs (36 pages). I want to share all of this stuff with you but I'm really not sure how to go about doing it? What do you think Michael? Should I just upload pictures of my notes and the targets/groups and if anybody has questions or needs help, I can just answer the questions individually. I am far from done testing but I am starting to make headway, to see what diameters, weights, bases and tips are working best and at what velocities. The slugs that are starting to set themselves apart are going to be tested again at higher and lower velocities but I want to share what I have so far before it gets to be too much information to make sense.

So, is it okay to upload this many pictures or is there another way to disseminate this information?

Thanks, Stoti