• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

I feel fooled by Matt Dubber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Please watch:

https://youtu.be/DqTm_XmfQpg?t=6m27s

This is from FX Impact Facebook group - .30 FX liner:

1571184809_10470219345da660a938a142.51103173_090F970F-7954-42E6-965D-D2A5B8F365C7.png

A customer could not achieve good accuracy and checked the barrel. How is that possible? Matt claims in the movie I linked above that EVERY barrel is tested at the factory. I want him to explain the situation because I feel very, very bad.

Mod3 Edit: Moved to Dealer & Manufacturer Feedback

Funny you should post this now.

I watched American Airgunner last night, I had DVR'ed that episode and Rossi toured the FX factory in Sweden.

They showed building a gun from start to finish.
And at one point the son of the owner of FX (sorry his name escapes me now) brought a finished receiver without the stock mounted to what amounted to a indoor test range.

He mounted the gun in a padded vise and took a couple shots at 50 yards.

The gun put three pellets in almost the same hole. But he did show a target where a gun had cloverleafed at 50 yards and he said that gun would not pass inspection and would

go back to recheck it until it would put 3 pellets through pretty much the same hole at 50 yards.
He was shooting at what looked like graph paper and the little tiny squares where barely bigger than the diameter of a pellet.

So yeah, he said if a gun didn't shoot inside that square at 50 yards that it didn't leave the factory.

Thanks

Ray

Storm.Sunny didn't you have your privileges revoked under a similar name? Before you stir the pot again, ask yourself a few questions:

• Do you have 1st hand knowledge with said item? Or are you regurgitating something you saw on FB?
  • Is the item brand new? How do know for certain?
  • Is there any chance it was installed improperly and damaged?
  • If the item is new & you (or the owner) found a fault with it, then I suggest you (or the owner) consult the retailer for an immediate replacement instead of taking to social media in an effort to discredit someone or something.

-Michael

*This topic is being locked until we can get an answer from FX

Status
Not open for further replies.