I dont understand and about to give up fx

I have a FX dreamtac compact .25 cal. reg is set at 150 and spiraling every pellet from jsb 25.39 aa 25.4 jsb 33.95. turned reg down to 130 still same, turn back up to 150 and chrony reading for one 16 shot mag started out in mid 700s dropped to 500s then shot up over 1000 for a couple rounds then in the 800s and ended in the 400s with tank pressure between 250 and 200 bar. this is not what i expect from high end guns!!! my Hatsan Bullboss shoots alot better than this, any advise would be greatly appreciated thank you Bret

Hello, maybe the problem is this ...
To raise the regulator, there is no problem, to lower it if there is a problem. You have to remove all the air from the cylinder, did you?
If the answer is no, you may have your regulator broken.
If the carbine regulates well, the problem is in your barrel or magazine, see if you fold your pellets.
I hope to help, greetings

Hola, tal vez el problema sea este...
Para subir el regulador, no hay problema, para bajarlo si que hay problema. Tiene que quitar todo el aire del cilindro, lo hizo?
Si la respuesta es negativa, puede que tenga su regulador roto.
Si la carabina regula bien, el problema lo tiene en su cañon o en el cargador, mire si dobla sus balines.
Espero ayudar, un saludo

1586201326_3121840355e8b82ee6dc127.25723073.jpg
just pushed these two pellets throu barrel after cleaning again

it was shooting great a month ago i was shooting golf balls at 50 yards with no problem

Stop. Everyone, please stop, please stop just for a second here. ^This is really REALLY important to diagnosing this issue. 

So lets work backwards for a moment here. We know the gun was working, and something changed. Playing guess and check is like playing the lottery, someone may win but you don't know in advance who got it right. Lets stop for a moment and approach this systematically. 

Start from the beginning: your gun was shooting great, what changed? How did it change? And what have you changed since then? Your goal should be to get your gun back to its last known working configuration and go from there. Ideally we'll do this, not by randomly guessing causes and checking them, but by systematically troubleshooting; eliminating possible causes by system rather than one at a time. The primary breakdown I use for PCPs is air supply system, hammer/valve system, and barrel system. If you can eliminate two of those, the problem is going to be a LOT easier to solve. 

So here is what I'd recommend. Lets start with what you changed from the last known working configuration. Also double checking your chrono might be a good idea, because if you're slinging the JSB 25.4g pellets at over 1,000fps with some shots, that'd be ~60 foot pounds which is a lot from a 380mm barrel and almost twice the factory specified 36 foot pounds. 

And that is it? Did you clean it before you put it away? Have you cleaned it since? Seemingly insignificant details like this matter because mechanical systems, largely, don't change from sitting idle. Lead could oxidize sitting in your barrel, an o-ring could give out, so on and so forth but these are all pretty eclectic and unusual things to lean on. 

I guess failing all else, the thing I'd start with is the barrel assembly. If you can lean on another FX owner somewhere, I believe the Impact and Crown and Dreamline all take the same thimbles etc so if you can just quick swap an entire barrel assembly that'd be a really easy way to rule that whole system out. 

Regarding air supply, FXs are blessed with gauges so you can keep an eye on that but also ensure the path is clear, no lubricant or lead or the transfer port adjuster anything is obstructing the flow path. 

That is where I'd start personally.