• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I didn't see that coming! Milk cartons of pellets?

While looking around for the Crosman pellets that my .22 QB78 likes, I ran across these at Tractor Supply.

cartonopellets.1643304235.jpeg

If your pellet gun likes them, then why not?

Be safe,

J~

While looking around for the Crosman pellets that my .22 QB78 likes, I ran across these at Tractor Supply.

Be safe,

J~

Can’t say that I’ve seen that before, but BBs have been packaged this way for decades. I guess it was only a matter of time.

I bet the BBs are what I had in mind! 

I remember spilling a whole carton down the defroster vents of my dad's 1968 Ford Falcon 😁

Be safe,

J~

Can’t say that I’ve seen that before, but BBs have been packaged this way for decades. I guess it was only a matter of time.

I bet the BBs are what I had in mind! 

I remember spilling a whole carton down the defroster vents of my dad's 1968 Ford Falcon 😁

Hahahahahaha!!! That's awesome! Like something I would have done back then. I bet they rattled for a long time.

Be safe,

J~

@thumper 😅😅 That’s funny. Spilling them used to suck because picking them up with my short fingernails was tough when there were dozens of them on the ground. There was always the risk of someone slipping if you missed some and left them on asphalt or concrete. Adults would get pretty upset when I’d spill them trying to pour them directly from the carton. Eventually my dad had showed me how to use a rolled up sheet of paper as a funnel. 

Now that’s funny

Haha, just trying to find something positive to say. Unfortunately haven’t any luck with either the milk carton pointed or the wadcutters at even a modest 25 yards. Grab one and at first glance it strongly resembles a pellet—something that can be hurled in the general direction of a target but scarcely ever going where asked. Sort of the inedible equivalent of

I have 4 cartons of those pointed, and 4 cartons of wadcutters sitting back.

I didn't know that the wadcutters came in cartons as well. Cool! 

The 760 with a rifled barrel really likes the wadcutters and the QB77 really likes the Crosman pointed pellets. (Pic attached.) Five shots at eight yards yesterday with the QB.

P1260453.1643313159.JPG

Be safe,

J~

You it’s odd but as with rimfire and most any powder burners some people do really well ( and some just say they do) with cheap ammo. I’ve never been so fortunate , My guns like the expensive stuff. RW 50 and Eley tenex seem to do the best in my rimfire guns Pellets and slugs. JSB seemed to be the most consistent. BUT if you are not shooting beyond fifty yards the cheap stuff is more then good enough. I found with rimfire out to 75 yard it all did good enough. But boy when you went out to 100 the groups told the story . You might get 2 inches with “ Remington’s in the carton and under an inch with the high price stuff. Now does that matter? What’s more important?