• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I didn't pull the trigger,,,,,, I jerked it all the way back!

I will certainly give them a look. I won't discount any brand. I have my list of things I would like to have in a big bore.
Any recomends?

doc

Unfortunately, it's not my area of expertise, but I've heard people praise them ever since I got into the hobby. Seneca, formerly SamYang, is a brand to check out that gets thrown around a lot!

Good for you getting exactly what you wanted the first time. That will save you money in the long run. Now comes the hard part of being happy with your purchase and not getting drawn into the “next level up” your new rifle is everything you could want and more.

However if you decide to get a RedWolf next month I got first dibs

Reactions: Doc C. and UCChris
Good for you getting exactly what you wanted the first time. That will save you money in the long run. Now comes the hard part of being happy with your purchase and not getting drawn into the “next level up” your new rifle is everything you could want and more.

However if you decide to get a RedWolf next month I got first dibs
I don't think the daystate huntsman line is one anyone can bring themselves to sell second hand.. They're practically wall hangers they look so good.