I Did It: put my request for another d54 .20 L/W

You poor sick addicted soul you just had to buy one of the only springers I would be interested in owning since I have my .22. Expect you will enjoy it in .20 seems like a really good caliber for a springer to me.

Well I bought TWO HW50S .20s from Airguns of Arizona and both are total keepers.

I was looking around at other things to see if I was missing anything. I realized the two HW50S .20s (one dedicated to open sights and the other dedicated to an expensive Swarovski Z3) were the heat but finding another rifle was a mission (I have time and money to spend). I do not have the HW98 .22 but all the other calibers and I have the excellent HW80K .22 Long Range Hunter with switched out scope (better than the HW 3-9X) and RECOILLESS Diana Zero Recoil Mounts on it and the rifle is a KILLER at 25 yards so much with JUMBO .22 JSB Exacts I rate it alongside my D54 .20 Hector Special!

So I asked Hector if he "had time" to build another .20 D54 in LW barrels left over from enthusiasts promising to deliver the money for it. Many backed out for reasons probably from changing minds and barrels of .20 LW sat and sit at Diana Werk for installation in the D54 by Hector.

I think what happened was the ones who said they wanted D54s in .20 by LW drilled barrels from THAT place decided to back out for their own frets and worries whether real or not.

The .20 D54 tuned by a Diana Air Gunsmith is deadly clear out to over a hundred yards. I've proven it myself using the .20 Heavy JSBs (the heaviest available). Hector's own rifle is tuned to the lighter JSB .20 in 13 over grain, while the one he made for me is tuned for 15 over grain .20.

KE for the "heavy" pellet in .20 at MV is less than KE for the "standard" JSB pellet; but I found the heavy one reliable at PCP range.

That is the thing that makes me want another one.

Now I have to tell my wife but I know she already respects and knows Hector and his work and kind manner.

How do I confess to my wife!

I haven't done it yet, but I haven't bought anything since the HW50's in .20 many moons ago!