• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I did it... Ordered a .25 Vulcan Tactic!!

I bought a really nice shroud that replaces the factory shroud and is 3.5" longer than factory shroud. This shroud is made by a guy named Andy H. in California. It will be here tomorrow I'll post some before and after pics tomorrow and do a little review of the difference in sound, but I don't have a decibel indicator so I'll just have to explain any difference I notice.

Ok so I guess the USPS expected delivery date doesn't mean anything. I was supposed to receive my Vulcan " Hush" shroud today from Andy H. and I've been tracking the package but did not receive it today so fingers crossed for tomorrow. But I did receive my NeilClauge.22 prototype LDC today and will test that out some time soon, thank you Neil I appreciate your dedication to this sport/hobby and the free LDC.

Just to clarify the LDC in the pictures from my previous post are of the NeilClauge.22 prototype and not the "Hush" shroud that replaces the factory shroud all together I should be receiving that tomorrow, the tracking number said it was estimated to be here today but wasn't delivered so hopefully tomorrow. I'll do a review on the " Hush" shroud once I receive it. I'll swap out my Vulcan.25 factory shroud and replace it with the "Hush" shroud which is 3.5"in. longer.