I created my own RTI magazines

I've been updating the design and they are under testing now by a couple of members of this forum. It looks too me there's a small change between the Priest and the Prophet on the probe oring, but that's why we are testing.

If any of you get something from me that is not working well, contact me ASAP and I'll work directly with you fixing the issue or giving a full refund. 

IMG_20210912_084405.1631754759.jpg

HOLY MULTI-POST, BATMAN!

Very nice looking Mags - makes me want to buy a Prophet!

My post was failing and I was retrying, little did I know the post were being created, I fixed the posts but I think AGN is past due a good oil change.

Orion I know it's not just you, but this reminds me of the guys who blame the Mrods (and other guns with auto indexing guns) for their "double loads". If you only hit the submit button ONCE, it won't duplicate post.

I am curious what kind of spring is used to hold and move the pellets into position. The FX magazines use a spring that orients vertically and has tail pieces on each end with one pointing down and the other sideways. I could never find a source of those to make my own FX style magazines. Bill

You can buy music wire (spring steel) in any diameter you want and wrap it around a rod to form a spring. They even sell it on amazon. Any size or strength spring.