• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning I can't get my probe to seal properly

first off sometimes replys don't get to me here so you can email me.I have three Hatsan PcP rifles and I can't get air into the cylinder. When I use my Hatsan hand pump it begins to build pressure and before any air goes in the cylinder the air escapes from the entry point of the fill port. I have tried several different o rings with four different Hatsan probes to no effect. The guns are fully cocked and the probe has silicon grease. I know they can be filled because someone came by my house last year with a scuba tank and filled the tanks I had just fine,we did not try my probes. I am convinced it I had thick enough o rings this would be the fix, but I'm tired of buying and trying then crying wash and repeat so if someone could please ,oh God please I just want to use my guns as that's what I enjoy as an amputee with a crippled other foot,still on on my "feet" though😄 help in some way it would mean alot, thank you and please excuse my rambling. [email protected]

If anyone wants to come by and help me figure this out I live in Windsor California. I will also pay well to see this problem fixed it you are interested. Any other ideas are welcome but I think I've tried almost everything. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Is there o rings thick enough to actually protrude a bit so they aren't level of power than the probes diameter?

Hatsans are famous for the sharp edge in the fill port, it cuts the o-rings, a small nick is all it takes, it will leak!!! :-( it is where the fill port narrows from a funnel shape to a straight tube,,, sand, file, smooth, get that sharp edge gone... these are cheap enough

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124740355884?hash=item1d0b1ac72c:g:WYAAAOSwOEVgrD8H

but you still need new o-rings for the probe, but fix the fill port first or you will just cut the new o-rings again