Taipan I cant come on here anymore....

Lol, I find myself struggling to resist the temptation often.

You know they're good, since you've had a couple in the past.

I see that's it's .22, what's the plan/intended use for this one?
Yup .22 is all I've owned for a long time now. Intended use is a heavier/faster pellet shooter than my Evol Mini with higher shot count. Right now I tuned it to 930fps with 18gr JTS which puts the 22gr JTS at 850fps. Might bump it up to shoot them a hair faster but will see how they handle the wind. But want to balance accuracy with both to not switch tunes. The 18gr will be when wind is low. But basically taking my Evols spot.
Nice NIB Standard, Dillon!
I thought that sold awful fast.

Tell us what you ended getting for your new low powered barn gun, please.
Lol actually mine is actually a Long that was basically NIB from what it looks like. I did see that other one also that sold very quick. But anyways to answer your question which coincides with Coles above, since I got the Taipan for what my Evol used to do, my Evol is now tuned to 12fpe with the red dot. I shoot my low powered guns alot and figured I might as well use it and if I ever have an issue with the Taipan that my Evol can fill the role.

Reactions: Terryb00
And thanks to all lol. Yeah I have loved Taipans in the past and have always kicked around getting a bigger gun again with more power and shot count than my Mini which has been my main gun for 2 years now. Which nothing has interested me enough to actually get. But when I saw this gun come up for the price I literally couldn't believe it didn't sell 5 min after being put up. I wish Taipan didn't quit making these as I'd probably have had one awhile back already. Oh well. Its all worked out for the better. But seriously it's nice not being tempted with guns when I don't frequent here.
So I'll see you over at HAM?
Yeah I'll need to stay there since there's no classifieds lol

Reactions: Dogowsky
I don't understand the problem :)

That's not a problem, Baldone, really.

Understanding the problem is not the problem....
But
HAVING the problem — now THAT is a problem!! 😱

Here's mine:
It was about a year too early for me to buy another gun.
But there was the opportunity that hadn't come up in like 10 years.

So, I bought the gun. Yesterday.

Today, the airgun club advertises a group-buy with 500$ savings.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

What is an honest and committed airgun nut like me supposed to do —
when such gun buying opportunities walz in like a hippopotamus into a prenatal care unit❓❗❓

Matthias

PS: So, what was the day the AA meeting was being held?

Last 2 winters I take breaks from airguns and the forums, come back around spring time both times and what happens? I fall to temptation again....
View attachment 457076
1713588379403.png

I went a whole year in abstinence and at the end of 2023 beginning of 24 … I had 3 new acquisitions.

Now I’m swearing no more…. EVER …… ahahahaha. Yeah ok
I'm back up to 8 again when I was down to 3 at the beginning of the year. 6 of those are custom Krals lol.

Nice airgun! Congrats!

Fortunately (?), here in Canada the choice in airguns is limited - that helps to keep temptations to the minimum.

Just as well because I don't need or want any more airguns, but then I've said that for the last four I've bought.

There's just one more on order, it's the last one... honest!

...where is that AA meeting being held?

Cheers!

Reactions: Dairyboy