• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

I can see why FX USA closed shop

I ordered some parts from them, specifically #19737 Impact shroud bushing, several weeks ago. This is the piece that screws into the backend of the shroud, This is what I told them when I ordered the parts along with photos:

"I wanted to order two Impact shroud bushings #19737 but they appear to come with two different threads sizes, See Photo
I need the bushing that have the larger threads so I can replace the shroud cones with these. The shroud cones on my two 700mm Impact shrouds have threads that are the larger size.
I installed a Huma extended rail on my Impact M3 and the barrel clamp extends more than an inch from the block, as a result I can’t screw the shroud back on because the shroud cone gets in the way.
As you can see in the photos, the bushing on the left which I ordered a few months ago has smaller threads that won’t work with the shrouds I have.

Do you still carry the #19737 bushings with the larger threads? If so I would like to order two of them."

Their response later on:

" Jerry,
I do apologize in the delay of a response.
I have placed the order for the correct parts and sent the invoice with payment link to you."

Different bushing threads sizes.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

This is what they ended up sending me:
Part# 10331, the front end air stripper

IMG_1657.jpeg

So now I am out $55 with two air strippers I don't need and didn't even get the correct parts.
How did part# 19737 become #10331 fixed compensator?
They couldn't be that inept could they?