• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I can finally share a little surprise!

Erlis, It's great to catch back up with ya brother!
Thanks a million! I'm stoked to hear that you enjoyed it, and hope to share more!
After seeing those 'top secret' photos of what a small caliber round can do to some iguanas, 
just imagine what would happen if they took a round from a Big-bore!! **Splat** Hahaha
I'm a Toys-R-Us-Kid [That will never grow up] so Big Bore + Iguana would be fun and funny to find out! 🤣 

Talk to you later my friend!

🙂👍

Sam -

mtnGhost, Right on man, and glad ya dug the video!

As far as BBLs are concerned.. No aftermarket, custom, or modified bbls were used on this rifle. 
The [OEM] setup that was sent was exactly what was used. [Out of the box expected performance]

I know from my own personal homework that some of the custom bbl options can offer a lot higher performance, 
and that's crazy on such an already top notch setup like these AirForce guns!

🙂👍 

Sam -

1591195066_21085962825ed7b5ba6bd9a8.93246266.jpg
🤘🤣

When are we going to see a PCP converted Bug-a-salt?

I saw another video a couple weeks ago where a guy had a marauder pistol built to look like a star wars blaster. That was your work too right? Personally I wouldn't put two tanks on that gun for hunting purposes but looking like a futuristic blaster worked so well man! Really impressive dude.

Hey bro! 
NOW I see the original post where you 1st mentioned this.. [Star wars blaster]
I'm actually unfamiliar with that video and/or gun, so, definitely not my handy-work for that one. 
But now I'm really curious about the setup that you're mentioning! 🤘 

Hey, I shot a PM your way regarding something that you might find helpful/useful.

🙂👍

Sam -

When are we going to see a PCP converted Bug-a-salt?

I like the way you think bro! And unfortunately, Not soon enough! haha 
If I had access to my mini-shop back where I used to live, I'd be all over something like that! 
[I used to like to design and fab all sorts of things - Even if it was only for a joke] Love it! 

No machines or specialty tools where I'm living now, only some random hand-tools, but.. 
now that you guys sparked the idea.. I might just have to at least start taking some measurements! 
IF I can figure out what PCP setup could/would work the best / retrofitted inside, I'll be on it!

🤣👍 

Sam -