I can finally share a little surprise!

In collaboration with The HUNTING Page & Pyramyd Air: 

"The Ultimate Air Rifle/Varmint Rifle from Pyramyd Air." 
https://www.facebook.com/thehuntingpage/videos/2607665049485900/ 

I went from the 'go-to-guy' for airgun information to making my 1st cameo appearance 
in this video with my friend Marc Balistreri - Firing / Reviewing an Airforce Texan in .45

Hopefully the kamikaze carpenter bees & my extreme anxiety/nervousness aren't too distracting.. 
We had an absolute blast getting to do this.

Enjoy!

🙂👍 

Sam -

Reactions: Chuck-in-Ohio
Raden, thank you thank you! 
Those Benjamin Bulldogs were always something that I've wanted to check out! 
It's cool to hear that you have [and have gotten to shoot] one. Awesome! 

The 'Texan Kick' - Man, the first shot surprised me as well! I wasn't expecting that.. At all.. 
I'm used to almost exclusively shooting .22s [air and rimfire] and sometimes air rifles in .25 
The .45 was definitely a big difference and again 'surprise'.
I explained it to a friend like this: It was less of a 'kick' and more of a 'fast push', 
so where I can't shoot shotguns all day long, I could definitely shoot the Texan non-stop! 
[I have a really bad right shoulder from many different injuries]

The Air Arms S510s.. Those are such great guns! And same, it'd be great to have one! 
I'm a big fan of some of the custom chassis / stocks that are available now for them. 

Though I usually try my best to hide from cameras - Unless I'm the one 'behind' one, 
doing this was a blast, and after chatting with Marc, there should be more to come! 
Thanks a bunch man, and I'll try my best to make that 'follow' worth your while!

Be well bro!

Matt, thanks a bunch bro!
If/when people don't notice the 'nervousness', I'd say that's thanks to Marc, 
and his inhuman ability to 'edit'. haha I did like a million 'takes' due to freezing, etc.. 
Yeah man.. my anxiety is Horrible. [But this was super fun, so trying hard to work on that]

It is sooo funny that you posted that! I actually have a Bug-A-Salt With Laser Sight!! 🤣 
I got the newest version in the dark black/grey color variation and mounted a quality dot.. 
Last week, I used it to take out a 'stink bug' that infiltrated my apartment.. 
[And I actually have cell phone clips of it all that I was editing together into a video] lol

They're so much fun!! 

1591195066_21085962825ed7b5ba6bd9a8.93246266.jpg
🤘🤣

Chuck-in-Ohio, Thanks a bunch man! And I really appreciate and like what you said! 
Stoic - I'll take it! Yeah, while I'm never much for words 'in real life' - Most of the time.. 
I sure can ramble on and on and on when it comes to something I'm really into.. 
[Just as long as a camera / recording isn't involved] haha Practice Practice I suppose.

You nailed it with the "lets shoot some stuff" vibe! That sure was in the air!

Our initial game-plan was thrown off: 1 by all the bees, and 2 by two other members.. 
They wanted to chat and check things out, and tell their tales. haha
Glad we were still able to get things done, and done well enough that people enjoyed!

Thanks again my friend, and I'll be sure to share as soon as we come up with more.

🙂👍

Sam -