Tuning I can arrange modified front part plenum of FX Impact M3

Interesting. Mk2 of mine shoots same numbers all day. Must be only a m3 -720 pp

Lucky you. But normally this issue is also in mk2 PP version. But it becomes significant only when the gun is set at low power. Like shooting 18.13 jsb pellets at low reg pressure and low hammer strike.

The heavy hammer strike over powers the extrusion issue and things look good.

It's all good as long as you are satisfied. 

Happy shooting. 

Bhaur

Hi,

Could you tell us more about peek piston? Is it more consistent than a delrin one?

Thanks.

The peek piston lasts much longer. Must be very fine finished to work properly. Once it gets broken in by use it is very consistent and long lasting.

I keep the air hole a bit bigger that resolves the issue of slow recovery of reg to great extent.

The OEM piston made of delrin is not bad except it has a smaller hole for air travel.

On the mess of my working table all parts to be dispatched are ready finally. 

All are tested in my M3. It took patience for me.

For some reason pic is not being uploaded. 

Bhaur

20220522_194606.1653391175.jpg
20220522_194559.1653391176.jpg
20220522_194556.1653391177.jpg

Bhaur

Bhaur, the parts arrived today in perfect condition via DHL. They were obviously inspected at least once but repackaged securely. I was frankly amazed at the short travel time.

I can't say at this time when I will install them, the gun they were intended for is working really well now but there are two other possible candidates for this upgrade.

Thanks so much, it was great doing business with you and I enjoyed our few brief chats on PM and over the phone.

............Mike

Bhaur, the parts arrived today in perfect condition via DHL. They were obviously inspected at least once but repackaged securely. I was frankly amazed at the short travel time.

I can't say at this time when I will install them, the gun they were intended for is working really well now but there are two other possible candidates for this upgrade.

Thanks so much, it was great doing business with you and I enjoyed our few brief chats on PM and over the phone.

............Mike

So kind of you for your positive remarks.

In fact I just try to do the best I can.

Nice to know that the parts reached in good condition and well in time in your hands.

I pray that you could feel a possitive difference.

Bhaur

I wonder if this would help the large O Ring in the plenum from snapping?!? I have had that happen twice so far.

There are two O rings inside the plenum in OEM arrangement.

Normally the issue that you are pointing out is unknown to me.

However in modified design there is only one O ring that is put in a groove from outside of the plenum and then there is a retaining screw holding it.

I never faced the issue you are pointing out.

Bhaur