Tuning I can arrange modified front part plenum of FX Impact M3

After many days of experiments with the front part of plenum made for R&D, I have finally concluded that the part that I made on the pattern of Impact 1st generation version, works much better when the gun is shot after lying idle.

In the OEM plenum system, I had to shoot 3 to 4 pellets after putting the gun away for overnight. Then after 3 or 4 shots the fps used to come back where I had set the gun.

Now after installing modified part I just need one shot and then the 2nd shot is within single digit of the last adjusted fps.

If users need this part I can arrange provided more than 2 parts are required in total.

20220325_230401.1651950589.jpg
20220325_230044.1651950591.jpg
20220325_211026.1651950592.jpg
20220325_211003.1651950593.jpg
20220325_210950.1651950594.jpg
20220325_210931.1651950595.jpg
20220325_210924.1651950596.jpg
20220325_210857.1651950597.jpg
20220325_210836.1651950599.jpg
20220325_210817.1651950600.jpg

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/fx-impact-m3-modified-plenum-front-part-pic-heavy/#post-1220519

https://youtu.be/3iLYHsH4N1w

Hi Mubhaur, couple questions. When you went to the MKI style front plenum cap, did you delete the Buna o-ring that was behind the polyurethane 90 o-ring? Did you try switching the polyurethane o-ring for a Viton 90 like Seeker suggested? Did you notice if the first shot was improved to any degree before the gun settling in on the subsequent shots? Lastly, if you make these parts will it include the nut with PEEK insert? If so, I'd be in for one if anyone else is in for one to make 2, or let me know the price and I may be able to take 2 myself.

Cmatera

If you see my original post on this forum, you will know the date when I did it. I just refer it as I do not rememember the date really . Yes this modified part is exact copy of mk1 part. Hence no NBR 70 shore O ring in it. I did not use Viton as Seeker has tried with a peek disc. However I have tried NBR 90 shore with peek disc. It worked much better that the OEM set up of M3. For me and for some of my friends to whome I have talked to, MK2 pp and M3 takes 3 to 4 shots and the very 1st shot is sometimes 40 fps low and during 3 to 4 shots the fps gradually recovers to the actual desired setting. After using modified part I get the 1st shot at around 15 fps low and the 2nd shot is always within 10 fps of original setting.

Further even if I put the gun away for half an hour even then the 1st shot is within 10 fps of the desired fps hence usable. previously with OEM set up even after half an hour the 1st shot was so low that it was almost useless. During my various experiments the retaining nut with a bit tight peek insert prooved to be counter productive. Hence I finally opened up the hole of peek insert in the screw and now it moves freely on the valve rod. Yes this screw with free moving peek insert will be included.

Seeker

I just need a sample of mk2 pp front part to make one for you. Hence it might take more time. But I hope I can manage to arrange it.

NYmike

Let me talk to my machinist about the cost depending on the quantity. But as all such parts are to be made on manual laith machine I understand that quantity will not affect the price. Once I get final quote of price per part I shall share it. May be today. Its 8:50 am here and zI might be able to share the price at 10 pm as per my local time. It will be morning time in US as I understand.

Scoutscope

Yes the part is made in one piece and with manual laith.

Disclaimer:

Dear friends you might know that it is not my bread and butter. I work in a private company as CFO. Whatever I do with FX Impact and RAW HM1000X is infact my hobby. I am 50 years old. You may see my videos on my You Tube channel. I dont get too many subscriptions there. I feel that the reason is that my videos are all technical stuff hence not of interest for most users.

Some people have contacted me for the complete upgradation kit for RAW HM1000X but I refused for the complete kit as I feel that for such ugradation it is necessary that the gun should be in my hands. Otherwise it may become headache for the user.

However I have sent high effecincy valve and plenums to various people around the world for RAW HM1000X as these parts are plug and play.

I have also sent a plenum for RAW to the living legend of airgunning Mr. Harry (Yarrah) in Austrailia. He is my friend and is happy with the performance of the part.

Similarly I feel that this Impact modified front part is plug and play. That is why I offer it here.

I might earn around 20% of cost and that I feel get adjusted against all the effort I will make.

The only thing that haunts me is that if any of the users could not be satisfied with the part which I shall send, it will be almost impossible to call back the part hence refund will not be possible.

I am from Pakistan and I want to do all this with full integrity without attracting any bad name for myself and my country.

However I am personally satisfied with this upgrade and hope that other users will also like it.

So please consider all this before finalising the order.

Further it looks that one part for each shooter who desired for the part shall be enough.

Hence 2 parts for M3 and one part for mk2 pp looks like the order till now.

I shall wait a couple of days as there might some more shooters participate.

I shall inform about the bank details in private messages. paypal does not work here. Hence purchasers normally send funds through direct bank transfer. Western Union or Moneygram may also be options.

I hope I have explained all here.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur

I have talked to the machinist. The price of one piece is $150. The shipping will be in addition to the price.

Normally the cost of DHL shipment is $53.

Hence the cost plus shipping is $203.

I hope it will help.

I am going to place order of three pieces for M3 initially.

Please confirm the names, addresses, phone number with international and local codes.

Please contact through personal message for my bank account details for payment.

I hope it will be helpful .

My whatsapp is 00923452247449.

Regards,

Bhaur

Heh, sticker shock perhaps? The banks don't open here for a few more hours. But I would like to know that you can return the money if there are no more orders and this doesn't happen, yes?

Trust me.

Don't worry. Even if I don't get more orders, either I shall manage to make one piece and send it to you or shall return you your hard earned money.

You may think like insured.

To me a happy shooter is very important.

Bhaur