• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I Bought A 'Strange' Airgun

Nueces

Apr 22, 2016
Tejas
There's no review of one anywhere on the interwebs. Far as I can tell nobody on AGN has one. It wasn't a whole lot of money and if I eat it ....oh well.

So I got with a salesperson at AoA and told him where I was, what I do and where I'm thinking of going and he turned me way around. He sold me a gun that was much cheaper than the HW 90 I was nearly settled on so unless he has beau coup boxes of them on the shelves they need to get rid of ... he was definitely not up-selling me. And they are out of stock at PA so I don't think AoA has scads of them.

My first priority is pest shooting as far this airgun is concerned. Not the only but with this purchase it was THE priority. I told him I was a little leery of Diana due to some bad press. He discounted that and reminded me of a lifetime warrantee from AoA. After talking to me a bit and finding out I already have the AA TX 200 he threw out a couple lighter Weihrauchs but I didn't care for them. I reminded him I wanted to make clean kills off hand with iron sights. He pointed to another Diana. It only comes in beech but I'm not getting this gun for looks and sex appeal. It has a cocking strength of 55 lbs. Hey I throw 50 lb bags of deer feed around all the time. I can handle 55 lbs cocking weight. ( %^/ ) It shoots .22 near 800 fps. Advertised 1000 but we all know that's BS.

So .... what is my new gun?