I bought a "refurbished" air venturi compressor

grow up he did not call you a crook

as with most of the posts that are like this had the OP ACTUALLY TAKEN THE TIME TO PROPERLY EXPLAIN OR LIE ON THE FACTS AS PRESENTED THEN NOBODY WOULD MISUNDERSTAND WHAT WAS SAID

BAD OP, grown]w up and take the time to explain all the facts you can before braking off and perhaps you will get “better “answers or at least more favourable to your most valuable reputation, such as it is

as with most of the posts that are like this had the OP ACTUALLY TAKEN THE TIME TO PROPERLY EXPLAIN OR LIE ON THE FACTS AS PRESENTED THEN NOBODY WOULD MISUNDERSTAND WHAT WAS SAID

BAD OP, grown]w up and take the time to explain all the facts you can before braking off and perhaps you will get “better “answers or at least more favourable to your most valuable reputation, such as it is

Did you actually read the OP

it was very clear and explained in detail what my experience was. I'm sorry if you didn't understand that. I get a suggestion for a compressor by someone that has no clue what my needs are nor am I asking for such info. Several responses have been changed in this thread some by me and some not. Yo's post about a yong heng being ok was not what he originally said. What he said was very un helpful and spiteful. some people are sheep and some aren't. I'm not. I shared my experience with a vendor and people made it about anything but what it was about. Some posters have to continuously prove how smart they are and how dumb others are. Yo did just that in my opinion. I know exactly what refurbished means. I didn't get a refurbished product. I was promised an upgrade for no extra charge. In the end they wanted more money.

I won't give them more money. I'm not asking for compressor opinions or demanding anything from vendor. Just expecting what was promised and have no patience for the class clown

Do you understand that? If not, just agree with yo that seems to work well for you.

MikeV

Did you actually read the OP

it was very clear and explained in detail what my experience was. I'm sorry if you didn't understand that. I get a suggestion for a compressor by someone that has no clue what my needs are nor am I asking for such info. Several responses have been changed in this thread some by me and some not. Yo's post about a yong heng being ok was not what he originally said. What he said was very un helpful and spiteful. some people are sheep and some aren't. I'm not. I shared my experience with a vendor and people made it about anything but what it was about. Some posters have to continuously prove how smart they are and how dumb others are. Yo did just that in my opinion. I know exactly what refurbished means. I didn't get a refurbished product. I was promised an upgrade for no extra charge. In the end they wanted more money.

I won't give them more money. I'm not asking for compressor opinions or demanding anything from vendor. Just expecting what was promised and have no patience for the class clown

Do you understand that? If not, just agree with yo that seems to work well for you.

MikeV

Hahahahahahahahaha the original post as it now sits says it does NOT MATTER

SELF EXPLANATORY. clown