HW/Weihrauch I blame you ...mostly

It shoots crosman destroyers equally well...I like a cheap date,lol

At this time I don't think this should be anyone's first or only Springer. No need to give anybody false hope you have the whole Springer thing mastered with something this easy to shoot....
I’m getting one for sure. Iron only and prob the nickel version. Maybe it’s hideous to most of you but when I was a kid I wanted a rws34n that never happened.

Between the 97 and 30 maybe I’ll be able to relax and stop obsessing?! Maybe after I get another impact?! lol. What a disaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: .20calguy
I’m getting one for sure. Iron only and prob the nickel version. Maybe it’s hideous to most of you but when I was a kid I wanted a rws34n that never happened.

Between the 97 and 30 maybe I’ll be able to relax and stop obsessing?! Maybe after I get another impact?! lol. What a disaster.
1000001935.jpg

It shoots crosman destroyers equally well...I like a cheap date,lol

At this time I don't think this should be anyone's first or only Springer. No need to give anybody false hope you have the whole Springer thing mastered with something this easy to shoot....
Kinda like a tricked out impact. Anyone should be able to shoot one hole in hole from reasonable ranges.

Reactions: .20calguy