I am now selling the new Evol-FX upgrade knob kit!!!

9272165A-1F46-4BB5-A5C0-E7245A58F6A3.jpeg

Fx fans interested in the AAA Evol but concerned with the lack of twisty knobs?
Or maybe you are already an Evol owner but you get bored and feel left out when you go shooting with Impact owners as they spend the range day cranking away on this dial and that dial?
NOW YOU CAN PUT THOSE CONCERNS TO REST!!
Now you can have it all with my patent pending, brand spanking-new, EVOL M3 FX’ed twisty, clicky knobs!! Guaranteed to be 33% more clicky than any other knobs on the market.
Brand new and hot off the same assembly lines that create some of the worlds finest fidget spinners. These knobs have exactly what you are looking for. Top tier Swedish engineering ensures THE most precise clicks currently available on this planet.
These are top of the line clicky knobs, aircraft grade aluminum and individually computer tuned for just the right tone and pitch of click. These are the Rolls-Royce of clicky twisty knobs folks.
Have you ever ran out of clicks in a particular direction on your Impact? Sure you have. It happens. My patent-pending twisty clicking knobs eliminate that hassle and provide INFINITE CLICKS in either direction.
Each twisty-clicky knob comes with a detachable picatinny mount that allows for custom placement on your Evol anywhere you want, PLUS my new design also allows for something that FX can’t touch … my knobs are capable of completely remote function….. this means you can even put it in your pocket and still make any needed clicky-twisty adjustments you need while on the go!
Do you sit at work all day dreaming of clicking knobs on your Impact? Of course you do. We all have. Now with the upgraded Evol equipped with remote knobs you can do just that!! Simply leave the Evol at home and slip a couple of the remote knobs into your pocket. Make every needed adjustment you can dream of throughout the work day and when you get home your Evol is still shooting great!
Sold in sets of two, but I will give discounts for multiple sets if you contact me with your personal twisting-clicking needs.

Last edited:
will there be an obnoxious video with hellious sounding noise(aka music) to introduce the new upgrade MK4 knobs ? that lacks any real info about the upgrade,,, just askin for a friend, he is an avid u-tube believer
:ROFLMAO:
Fantastic question jarmstrong! There WILL be a video as soon as I return from my China/Switzerland trip, where Ive been meeting with my chief design engineers and production team. I should’ve waited to make the announcement with the video but I couldn’t wait any longer and had to blab.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Man, to think that I got click baited, by a clicking device............

Talk to your design team and see if holes can be incorporated into the top of the clicker so that those of us who have hooks for hands can get a purchase on them, and click like the cool kids.
Chuck, I’m so glad you brought this up. I have always kept the hook-handed in mind during my development process of the clicky twisty knobs and there IS a version just for you.
The handicapable hook-compatible version is available upon request.
EDDDAB71-BB8C-443D-867D-FE13DD956C4D.jpeg

Need a phone app/controller so I don’t even have to carry them to click.

Edit:
Make the app free but offer in app purchases of click sounds. Money for nothing (sounds) but the clicks are free.
I think that app is already patented and you’d probably wind up in dire straights if you violated that copyright.

Reactions: L.Leon and Richely
Chuck, I’m so glad you brought this up. I have always kept the hook-handed in mind during my development process of the clicky twisty knobs and there IS a version just for you.
The handicapable hook-compatible version is available upon request. View attachment 367252
Pirates worldwide salute you sir, you are the working man's friend!

Do they have mad crazy clicks, the kind that wake your neighbors?!!
Phenomenal question Scotty1!! These clickers are literally loud enough to cause hearing damage and are guaranteed to drown out the sound of any FX clicks that are occurring at the same time.
If you don’t want your clicks to be so loud there is a 1/2x20 threaded adapter included that will accept whatever moderator you wish to use on it.

Reactions: Scotty1