• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I am now selling the new Evol-FX upgrade knob kit!!!

View attachment 367198
Fx fans interested in the AAA Evol but concerned with the lack of twisty knobs?
Or maybe you are already an Evol owner but you get bored and feel left out when you go shooting with Impact owners as they spend the range day cranking away on this dial and that dial?
NOW YOU CAN PUT THOSE CONCERNS TO REST!!
Now you can have it all with my patent pending, brand spanking-new, EVOL M3 FX’ed twisty, clicky knobs!! Guaranteed to be 33% more clicky than any other knobs on the market.
Brand new and hot off the same assembly lines that create some of the worlds finest fidget spinners. These knobs have exactly what you are looking for. Top tier Swedish engineering ensures THE most precise clicks currently available on this planet.
These are top of the line clicky knobs, aircraft grade aluminum and individually computer tuned for just the right tone and pitch of click. These are the Rolls-Royce of clicky twisty knobs folks.
Have you ever ran out of clicks in a particular direction on your Impact? Sure you have. It happens. My patent-pending twisty clicking knobs eliminate that hassle and provide INFINITE CLICKS in either direction.
Each twisty-clicky knob comes with a detachable picatinny mount that allows for custom placement on your Evol anywhere you want, PLUS my new design also allows for something that FX can’t touch … my knobs are capable of completely remote function….. this means you can even put it in your pocket and still make any needed clicky-twisty adjustments you need while on the go!
Do you sit at work all day dreaming of clicking knobs on your Impact? Of course you do. We all have. Now with the upgraded Evol equipped with remote knobs you can do just that!! Simply leave the Evol at home and slip a couple of the remote knobs into your pocket. Make every needed adjustment you can dream of throughout the work day and when you get home your Evol is still shooting great!
Sold in sets of two, but I will give discounts for multiple sets if you contact me with your personal twisting-clicking needs.
View attachment 367198
Fx fans interested in the AAA Evol but concerned with the lack of twisty knobs?
Or maybe you are already an Evol owner but you get bored and feel left out when you go shooting with Impact owners as they spend the range day cranking away on this dial and that dial?
NOW YOU CAN PUT THOSE CONCERNS TO REST!!
Now you can have it all with my patent pending, brand spanking-new, EVOL M3 FX’ed twisty, clicky knobs!! Guaranteed to be 33% more clicky than any other knobs on the market.
Brand new and hot off the same assembly lines that create some of the worlds finest fidget spinners. These knobs have exactly what you are looking for. Top tier Swedish engineering ensures THE most precise clicks currently available on this planet.
These are top of the line clicky knobs, aircraft grade aluminum and individually computer tuned for just the right tone and pitch of click. These are the Rolls-Royce of clicky twisty knobs folks.
Have you ever ran out of clicks in a particular direction on your Impact? Sure you have. It happens. My patent-pending twisty clicking knobs eliminate that hassle and provide INFINITE CLICKS in either direction.
Each twisty-clicky knob comes with a detachable picatinny mount that allows for custom placement on your Evol anywhere you want, PLUS my new design also allows for something that FX can’t touch … my knobs are capable of completely remote function….. this means you can even put it in your pocket and still make any needed clicky-twisty adjustments you need while on the go!
Do you sit at work all day dreaming of clicking knobs on your Impact? Of course you do. We all have. Now with the upgraded Evol equipped with remote knobs you can do just that!! Simply leave the Evol at home and slip a couple of the remote knobs into your pocket. Make every needed adjustment you can dream of throughout the work day and when you get home your Evol is still shooting great!
Sold in sets of two, but I will give discounts for multiple sets if you contact me with your personal twisting-clicking needs.
Do you have an upgrade in the works that audibly announces , in a British female accent, each click on the knobs?

Reactions: pnwairgunner
Do you have an upgrade in the works that audibly announces , in a British female accent, each click on the knobs?
Superb question orangeokie! Unfortunately no. We beta tested a prototype that had a voice feature but chose not to offer it after testing. We used a male voice with a heavy Cajun accent and it just didn’t rate very well with our control group. So we tossed the whole audible voice idea.
Your idea for the female British voice sounds like a much better idea than what we came up with and perhaps we will try that on gen2!

Will they fit Dana's "FUX" gun?
Incredible question !!! The FUX 1143 has been “unobtainium” for me as I’ve searched high and low for it to test. Unfortunately it must also contain advanced stealth technology because I have never been able to find one. Dana is AWOL from here and I don’t know of anyone else that’s had access to them.

This solves the problem I have had with my Evol. I have multiple adjustments on the Ghost, but no knobs on my Evol. It's just plain and boringly reliable. I can now at least pretend to make adjustments on my mini.

How tactile are the adjustments (like a Vector or Nightforce)? Will you have these in a left handed version? How about larger markings and numbers for older eyes?

-PJ

I'll take mine cerakoted in OD, please.

And metric, like (almost) everybody in the world.

I'm dying to see how much bigger than life these tiny parts will turn out once the effeks' marketing department will get a hold of them....

Matthias

PS: Thanks for this thread 😄, my day today was way too serious!

This solves the problem I have had with my Evol. I have multiple adjustments on the Ghost, but no knobs on my Evol. It's just plain and boringly reliable. I can now at least pretend to make adjustments on my mini.

How tactile are the adjustments (like a Vector or Nightforce)? Will you have these in a left handed version? How about larger markings and numbers for older eyes?

-PJ
I am completely blown away by what a thoughtful question you have raised Pelletjunkie!!!
How tactile are the adjustments you say?
The clicks on this clicker are SO WELL DEFINED that we have actually had to de-click them a considerable amount because they were causing false readings on the seismic earthquake recording devices scattered throughout the Pacific Northwest where we have tested it. You are literally getting earth shattering performance sir when you purchase these knobs. You will literally feel each click not just with your fingers…but all the way down to your soul.

Legal disclaimer***We are not responsible for any use or misuse of these knobs that may result in siesmic device interference or damage/interference with medical devices like pacemakers, tooth fillings, hearing aids, the soiling of undergarments and/or shattered scope lenses. User discretion is advised.

Last edited:
I'll take mine cerakoted in OD, please.

And metric, like (almost) everybody in the world.

I'm dying to see how much bigger than life these tiny parts will turn out once the effeks' marketing department will get a hold of them....

Matthias

PS: Thanks for this thread 😄, my day today was way too serious!
Mr Jungleshooter,
Thank you for your interest in our clicky twisty knobs. While we have made every effort to accommodate the preferences of shooters from all over the world in the development of these clickers, sometimes today’s technology just isn’t quite there to make some things possible.
Changing the color to OD green is one of those hurdles. It just isn’t possible with today’s technology but you’ve certainly inspired us to look in that direction for the future. There may come a day when future astronauts return from a far away galaxy with new technologies, new ways of thinking, and new off-world materials that could make this incredible “OD green colored knob” you speak of, a reality.
Until then sir I encourage you to keep dreaming the impossible and never lose hope.
Sincerely,
PNW Airgunner Enterprises.

Until youve owned one , handled one and had it next to something priced 1600-2000 dollars, this is pretty invalid lol
Tier 1 Alpha knobs must be experienced , not just seen. Will there be turret stickers available for the one you hold vertically? Stickers or turret caps would be very helpful for repeatable imaginary dope. Also how many mils of vertical tracking will be available? I suspect they are infinite?

Tier 1 Alpha knobs must be experienced , not just seen. Will there be turret stickers available for the one you hold vertically? Stickers or turret caps would be very helpful for repeatable imaginary dope. Also how many mils of vertical tracking will be available? I suspect they are infinite?
Well, if you ever have to send in your AAA evol for repair it surely will be due to the addition of these knobs. Then we could probably say that their pricing is a little too high now that we've installed an inferior product.

Well, if you ever have to send in your AAA evol for repair it surely will be due to the addition of these knobs. Then we could probably say that their pricing is a little too high now that we've installed an inferior product.
While I have not reached the prestigious AAA level of airgunning, I find my Prophet lacking in imaginary adjustments. I often shoot with friends that have Impacts and various Wolf guns. These “friends” chastise me for my “simpleton gun” and laugh at my lack of knobs and buttons …oh the humiliation. I will somehow make these work on my gun. Is it possible that future models may incorporate led lighting and/or strobes and lasers?

Last edited:
While I have not reached the prestigious AAA level of airgunning, I find my Prophet lacking in imaginary adjustments. I often shoot with friends that have Impacts and various Wolf guns. These “friends” chastise me for my “simpleton gun” and laugh at the lack of knobs and buttons …oh the humiliation. I will somehow make these work on my gun. Is it possible that future models may incorporate led lighting and/or strobes and lasers?
Well you know I have heard that the prophets are quite the shooters, from a handful of members I converse with regularly and that their customer service is top notch as well when needed. I think maybe what the new knobs could incorporate is 1 bajillion locations to locate a bottle.