I am looking for a quiet 25cal rifle, any suggestions?

I currently only have a umarex origin 22 but I am looking to try out a 25 in my back yard for raccoons.

The stock origin 22 is pretty dang quiet and I'd like to have something fairly quiet as to not raise suspicion in my neighborhood.

I just saw there is a 25 origin now, does anyone have both and can compare the noise level between them? Are there any other sub $500 25 that are reliable and quiet? Would the air venturi avenger 25 be a good choice?

I found the Airacudas, Standard 320 bucks and Max 420 bucks to be very quiet stock....also you can always make them more quiet by de-tuning in power and there's a ton of aftermarket LDCs to ad on for making guns real, real quiet
The airacudas do look nice. For a beginner in the pcp world would you suggest the unregulated standard or the regulated max, that appears to be the major difference between the 2 other than aesthetics and weight.

The airacudas do look nice. For a beginner in the pcp world would you suggest the unregulated standard or the regulated max, that appears to be the major difference between the 2 other than aesthetics and weight.
I would take the Standard eyes closed, the MAX is nice and regulator works well but the Standard with the 5 points tranfer port adjuster and easy hammersring tuner is very easy to set up for your needs and then to set for different tunes quickly if needed.

Lighter, slimmer and more peak power as well as cheaper with less things to go wrong for me the Standard is a no brainer.

My P35-25 is pretty quiet, about 85 db, with it's in shroud printed moderator. I turned the regulator down 1/4 turn to slow the 20 grain FTTs it likes to about 875 fps. For racoons you might want to use a heavier pellet and possibly turn the regulator up about the same amount. It shot 33.95s well but they were going under 800 fps. A Stoeger bullshark is about the same gun but has a 40mm longer barrel and is available in the U. S.