• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A I acquired this in an estate sale. Looks to be a magazine that holds BBs and CO2 cartridge. Does not have any markings or numbers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 53564
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 53564

image000002.jpg
image000001.jpg
image000000.jpg

Reactions: DOOMRIDER
Found some pics of a DROZD BUMBLE BEE BB GUN. It does look exactly like that is what it is for.
Thanks
Yup, had a DROZD Bumblebee and a DROZD Blackbird. That magazine is for BB's only and is from the Bumblebee. These are no longer for sale on the retail market as the USA prohibited imports from Russia. I've seen both for sale on auctions and on this site.

Don't worry about me.
I have plenty.
You just got here.
You're trying to sell something that you know nothing about.
Your'e refusing Paypal and only want money orders.
That's a scammers MO.

Who let you in here?
Just how many interactions did you have when you joined this forum? I was researching for information on some items I acquired in an estate sale. This forum looked good with some knowledgeable, helpful and friendly people. Which it does have. Like I said I was not trying to sell anything. Other members asked if I wanted to sell it! I also had other items I was going to ask for help identifying.
BB/Pellet guns are not in my field of interest As for not accepting PayPal they are anti- firearms and no not backup disputes. Even E-Bay no longer uses PayPal.
I joined this forum for help. I did not expect know-it-all, condescending, disrespectful jerks.
So for those who have helpful, friendly, respectful and are interested in what I have they will be listed on Ebay.
Regretfully good bye