Hyedua Eye Candy...

I cleaned and wiped down this Elinimators stock with some Old English furniture polish and took some better pictures...This is one of the nicest I've ever seen...natural art! Don't ya just love a beautiful piece of wood!
20230719_182728.jpg
20230719_151249.jpg
20230719_182549.jpg
20230719_151256.jpg
20230719_151341.jpg

Those English fellas across the pond sure do have stock making down pat. That is gorgeous

Belongs in the Smithsonian Institute....😂👍....drop dead gorgeous!

I always wanted one of those. What caliber is it?
.20cal, It's running at 20.3 fpe after 19 years...think 26 is max for .20...never was opened adjusted or cronyed...the original owner took impeccable care of his guns...during our correspondence he told me it had a laminate stock on it...I told him what it was and really tried to talk him out of selling it but he just wanted rid of it....Came with all paper work including Bill of sale from Streight Shooters in 2005.

Reactions: dgeesaman
Outstanding. How is the cocking effort?
I had a Crusader running @ 17.5 fpe this Eliminator is about the same cocking effort at 20.3 fpe, I cocked it one handed. I'm in the early familiarization phase with this ( bought two Theobens from the original owner an SLR and the Eliminator) I just wanted the SLR and bought the Eli as an after thought...but the smooth shot cycle great trigger for a Theoben manageable cocking, ex+ condition and lovely stock...I haven't hardly touched the SLR...This Eli appears to be a great overall gun...and in .20 cal...when I opened the case I just started giggling...wife thought I was having another stroke...
BTW The Sirocco #270 is happy in it's home...shot one pellet with it so far...lol.

I would have a difficult time not shooting that gun every day , maybe twice a day
I have a couple HW97s to shoot that could be replaced....these classic Theobens on the other hand are increasingly impossible to fine especially in mint condition. I do have a beech ambi stock if I ever want to shoot it cause that stock has seen its last shot. I'm inclined to keep it on static display in original untouched condition with several other vintage Theobens I have...cause their not made like that anymore!

Reactions: Sqwirl57
I have a couple HW97s to shoot that could be replaced....these classic Theobens on the other hand are increasingly impossible to fine especially in mint condition. I do have a beech ambi stock if I ever want to shoot it cause that stock has seen its last shot. I'm inclined to keep it on static display in original untouched condition with several other vintage Theobens I have...cause their not made like that anymore!
You have more willpower than I do. I wouldn't be able to resist shooting that although it would be very, very carefully. Ferraris are meant to be driven occasionally and not stored in a garage its whole life.

You have more willpower than I do. I wouldn't be able to resist shooting that although it would be very, very carefully. Ferraris are meant to be driven occasionally and not stored in a garage its whole life.
Gunna' check this one out today and see where the power is running since 04...the newly acquired one is the darker one...only has handling polishing on pistol grip and some on for end...won't be shooting this on much either...this is the one I reailly wanted.
20230719_100647.jpg
20230719_100302.jpg
20230719_100744.jpg
20230719_100739.jpg
20230719_100756.jpg
20230719_100751.jpg

You and Lewis LOL. If I ever find a pristine vintage springer I couldn’t bear to shoot (odds of Winning Powerball are probably better than that) at least I know who to call. I’m with Squirrellfugger. I’d have to shoot it occasionally. That’s what that poor gun is yearning to do :D

You and Lewis LOL. If I ever find a pristine vintage springer I couldn’t bear to shoot (odds of Winning Powerball are probably better than that) at least I know who to call. I’m with Squirrellfugger. I’d have to shoot it occasionally. That’s what that poor gun is yearning to do :D
OK...Find me a mint condition SLR88 standard...I will pay for it...and I would offer a very handsome price, even pay shipping...I will shoot it, even video the shoot....oh can't find one for me? How about a simple Evolution in .20 cal. good luck with thst one too..default to a simple SLR98...You just can't go to Walmart and buy one of these things....AND THEN hope the seals are ok...that an adventure in its self....don't worry guys I won't let them rust away to nothin', fixen' to run the new to me SLR over the crony and shoot some groups...see what it's got left after 19 years. Rest assured these guns are in good hands.

OK...Find me a mint condition SLR88 standard...I will pay for it...and I would offer a very handsome price, even pay shipping...I will shoot it, even video the shoot....oh can't find one for me? How about a simple Evolution in .20 cal. good luck with thst one too..default to a simple SLR98...You just can't go to Walmart and buy one of these things....AND THEN hope the seals are ok...that an adventure in its self....don't worry guys I won't let them rust away to nothin', fixen' to run the new to me SLR over the crony and shoot some groups...see what it's got left after 19 years. Rest assured these guns are in good hands.
Don’t think anyone believed you’d let them rust away or they were in bad hands. Different perspectives. I know guys that buy custom knives and put them in a case. I use mine. Some more gently than others, but IMO it’s what they were made for. Have had same discussion with Lewis. If I ever find a rare, pristine airgun I’d be afraid to shoot y’all are first two on my list.

Thank you for the kind remarks. I do love shooting them. I had a great time today shooting a fairly uncommon .177 Pro Elite. Is created a 3-1/2 inch group, shooting 10.3 JSB's at 850 FPS at 100 yards. 50 and closer it is crazy accurate. What a blast! Some are shot rarely and only under controlled conditions. I would love to shoot a few of them more but some are rare enough that we have an obligation to keep them pristine for the next generation of shooters. Most are more common guns that I shoot the wheels off of!!

Sorry for the detour Russel, back to the Hyedua eye candy!

Reactions: RM100GUY