• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hybrids causing massive damage

This fella took a nasty shot to the neck. Looks like the hybrid hit bone and just splintered too pieces causing major damage! I flipped it over and saw it's front paw/hand was hit also with the same size hole as the back 2. Wow
20220916_102522.jpg

Awesome shot, and a massive hole for certain! What caliber were you shooting?

I've shot a ton of different ammo over the years, but nothing has beat the terminal performance of the FX Hybrid Slugs! I need to just sell the 1000 rounds of Hades and Exacts that I have, because I seriously doubt I'll ever use them.

Awesome shot, and a massive hole for certain! What caliber were you shooting?

I've shot a ton of different ammo over the years, but nothing has beat the terminal performance of the FX Hybrid Slugs! I need to just sell the 1000 rounds of Hades and Exacts that I have, because I seriously doubt I'll ever use them.
30 Maverick with the 500mm barrel

Reactions: N2 Shooter
This fella took a nasty shot to the neck. Looks like the hybrid hit bone and just splintered too pieces causing major damage! I flipped it over and saw it's front paw/hand was hit also with the same size hole as the back 2. WowView attachment 290271
Would you care to share which pellets/slugs these are? Not everyone is 110% up on these.