Hi first proper post. Do you guys do the "Fix" on the hw99. On the forum I inhabit mostly in the UK, the hw 99 is a kind of cult rifle. Hated by many but much loved by the enlightened ones who appreciate the accuracy of the rifle once "fixed"This fix is done to stop the dreaded Galling and scraping on the cocking stroke. Do you do the "Fix" on the gun over here.:) Two in Custom Stocks I still have the top gun. Very accurate gun. The barrels beefed up with steel blued Sleeves not Shrouds.View attachment 340427

Hi first proper post. Do you guys do the "Fix" on the hw99. On the forum I inhabit mostly in the UK, the hw 99 is a kind of cult rifle. Hated by many but much loved by the enlightened ones who appreciate the accuracy of the rifle once "fixed"This fix is done to stop the dreaded Galling and scraping on the cocking stroke. Do you do the "Fix" on the gun over here.:) Two in Custom Stocks I still have the top gun. Very accurate gun. The barrels beefed up with steel blued Sleeves not Shrouds.View attachment 340427
Amazing guns! I'm undecided on getting a cs700 or cs800. Why did you pick the 700 and did you have to buy different hardware? Cheers

Hasn’t the galling issue been rectified?
I like that CS700 stock on your 99.
I am about to order one with skip line checkers (like in the TBT video) and want white spacers butt plate and grip cap (not white wood). Upgrade wood of course! I already bought the gun a month ago.
My other HW50 with JM stock
D120C6C1-BA26-44AC-960D-9A720D146572.jpeg