• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I just received a brand new HW97K from AOA and the stock is cracked in two places. This is the Blue stock and radiates backwards from the trigger guard thru the handgrip section. For the life of me I can't imagine how this gun could be inspected and test fired and no one saw the problem because it is that obvious. Has anyone experienced this problem in the past? Could it have been caused by being in a vise for testing? I am at a loss on how this could have happened. I have emailed with pictures AOA and await their response, but to say I am disappointed would be an understatement.

Yea, you would think shipping first, but not in this case. It was packed very well, double boxed with bubbles and no visible signs of any damage via shipping, this is a problem with inspection prior to shipping. I have heard that the rear screw on the trigger mech may be some of the problem but I have not had anyone comment on that part. It does appear to radiate out from the rear of the trigger section so I guess I will just have to wait and see. Cheers, Larry

1583452336_955082805e6190b0a22f61.87560544.jpg

1583452374_1903408355e6190d6e821a9.04605870.jpg

Here you go. AOA is sending a new one. Of course I had the hassle of reboxing and all that, but oh well. Alls well that ends well. Just can't imagine a stock this delicate.

After a bit of discussion, I am only sending the stock back. AOA was good by setting everything up with UPS, I only had to box it and set it on the porch, UPS puts the label on and takes it away. Once gone, I call AOA and let them know and they send my new stock same day. I am very pleased with the support by AOA.

I knew they would make you whole. Crazy about that stock. Cant imagine that it passed inspection that way.

I Just received my HW97KL That I had ordered special from Krale, they had to get it from the MFG, and this was back in December, they told me it would be made in March, 3 were being produced at that time. It arrived with some scratches on the stock, No damage to the boxes, or the plastic bag that the rifle was in. As small as these spot's are, I know it can be touched up, but at the same time, I have purchased 5 other springers from Krale, and none had any finish issues with the stock. At least it's not cracked, but I"m wanting the stock replaced since they probably didn't even open the box to inspect the rifle when it came to krale from the factory. NOTE: This Rifle is available to purchase, if you thought about ordering one. I'm heavy into PCP's right now.

1583501456_21321537485e62509005f296.65963732.jpg
1583501456_21338391145e625090ebf644.17880818.jpg

My buddy got a streamline from AGDepot that had almost those exact same cracks. We too thought impossible to have happened during shipping. All and all AGDepot made it right. Having dealt with AoA a fair amount over the past 7 years they no doubt will make it right. Nothing worse than a broken gun. Also when it is resolved you will LOVE you HW97K! It’s an awesome shooter.