HW97 tuner in the US

Best Parts are made by V-Mach in the UK. Same as the legendary Venom Parts. Steve Pope is the V-Mach proprietor and was mentored by Ivan Hancock. Jim Maccari makes some very good parts as well.
If it was mine I would take the cylinder and piston out of the gun and send it to V-Mach for the work they do to turn it into a V-Glide FAC kit and have the parts returned. The real issue is the parts that are best need to be fitted via proper honing to the Chamber of the gun. Paul Watts in the USA can do that but I cannot as I do not have the Sunnen or equal hone needed to do it properly./ The better the finish the better the parts work and the thing lasts. Without the honing the gun will scarf expensive seals regularly but can be tuned with the more forgiving factory parts. When Ivan retired the USFT production was ramping up and I have not done that many tunes since. I basically work on the Pre2005 guns which don't show the need for the hone jobs.
I know Paul is slow but he is quite good. I don't know anyone that is good and fast.

TimmyMac1

Paul Watts is a standard, however as of last month he wasn't taking in new work (he IS still tuning, just not taken in new work for a while).
AZ, can tune them.
David Slade can do a very nice job.
The nicest "I" have shot was sent to all 3, Paul first, AZ second and David last, this was the owners plan from the get go not due to something else, each did what they do best (and or whatever the owner wanted done).
Keep us posted on what you end up doing and how it all works out.
John

"precision77"high im currently tunning peoples rifles. I have a lot of experience with hw/rws etc. been tunning now for 5 years . if anyone needs anything don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

As you are offering tuning services and have "been tuning for 5 years now"
How about telling us who you are?

TIA
John